Just got my Verizon Storm yesterday and it is taking some getting-used-to...

the browser cursor arrow seems very hard to control, it jumps all over the place and when I try to click on a link it seems to move right when I apply the pressure. I did a search on here for this but maybe I didn't look in the right place.

If only there was a button I could click (like on my GF's curve) when I had the cursor just right. It occurred to me that they should activate the bb menu button as a "mouseclick" when the cursor has a link highlighted and ready to click (like it does on the curve).

Any tips on managing the cursor this way? Seems so out of control... a bunch of links on lines of type all close in together is just about impossible to click on just one link accurately. Sometimes it almost feels like my fingertip is repelling the arrow away instead of being controlled by it.

Thanks in advance for any tips on browser cursor control.
    02-20-09 07:31 PM
    you have a good point there. it is difficult but zooming in and not using the cursor(arrow) seems to make it easier to click links
    02-20-09 07:35 PM
    yeah zooming in seems like it works better with no cursor to click directly on a link. But then another thought hit me, why even have a cursor then? On this phone the cursor has turned me into a cursee. If u get my drift
    02-20-09 07:41 PM
    I just tried DLing some games from the bb website.
    it's comical the way the zoom works. The more I try to click on a link, the more it zooms. I wound up clicking the link as it was ginormous on the screen. Huge type. I thought it took a dbl-click to make it zoom but it seems like single clicks make the screen zoom as well?
    02-20-09 08:52 PM
    so i thot maybe someone had tips about the cursor? it has to be about the buggiest thing ive ever seen
    02-20-09 11:02 PM
    to the top,
    now I have a new problem, it went dead overnight!
    Time for a new thread.
    02-21-09 09:30 AM
    Cursor problem is one that lessens with practice. Dead overnight problem I don't know. But I had it happen once and it had been charging all the while. Never figured out why and chalked it up as a fluke. Good luck on both.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD