Does anyone know of desktop software that allows you to control the BB storm with a PC like the SOTI Pocket Controller does for Pocket PC Smart Phones/Devices? I'm at a desk 10+ hours a day and being able to control my phone with my PC makes texting and managing calls much easier than actually picking up the phone and using the on screen keyboard, not to mention I can leave it docked on it's cradle if I were able to control it from my PC.
    12-26-08 03:01 PM
    That sounds pretty amazing. But I haven't heard of any apps that do thag.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 08:26 PM
    I'm a former Windows Mobile user and new to Blackberry. This application that ryanmeceng is refering to is pretty remarkable. You can pull up an image of your phone and control every aspect of your phone from your pc as if you were doing it directly on your phone. I loved this app. and it's the only thing I miss about my old phone.

If anybody comes across an app like this for the Blackberry, please let us know.
    01-12-09 10:01 AM
    I realize this is kind of an old thread, but I wanted to let you guys know that SOTI has now released a BlackBerry version of Pocket Controller Pro. If you're still looking for software to do this, I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

The forum software won't let me post a link to it because I'm "new" here. If you don't know the URL for SOTI, Please Google it and download the trial version.
    10-06-10 09:35 AM
    Thanks MikeTemporale, I have been waiting for this product to come out for a long time, ever since I switched from my Xperia to my Torch. Now I can do BBM from my desktop which is awesome!
    11-06-10 10:39 PM
    @mobiguy - happy to hear you're enjoying the app!
    11-08-10 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD