Bingo, well said and I agree 100%. I've been saying pretty much the same thing yet some seem to think I'm wrong and they still continue with bashing other phones.

I firmly believe that some children are made to feel better by diminishing the performance of other phones simply to justify their own choice. It's more about insecurity than anything else. There are many good phones out there. Some simply prefer one over the other but that does not mean the other one is bad, just a different flavor.

I'm very satisfied with my S2. But that's my choice. I like the S2. I don't care if anyone else does or doesn't because its my fone.

That being said, why all the hate for android and ifone? Come on, they're really good devices. I have my reasons for why I chose the S2 but I think I'd be pretty happy with an Incredible or an ifone 4g.

There's no such thing as a perfect fone. Stop dissing other fones as though yours is perfect. Why is there a need to bash other fones in order to make your seem better? That just makes yours seem lamer, as if anyone else's opinion mattered anyway. So let me change that. It just makes you look lamer and very insecure. I didn't get the S2 because the ifone sucked. I got the S2 because I wanted the S2. End of story.
    06-28-10 01:33 PM
    I don't "hate" any of them.
    Same. I do not like Apple as a company, so I will not support them, although I admit the iPhone is a good device. Android handsets do have my eye, it's still a young OS, but I'm watching it.
    06-28-10 02:16 PM
102 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD