Let me start by saying I love my Storm and am waiting patiently for the updates to make it perform in all the ways that it could/should.

BUT, seeing the new verizon commercials showing off the capabilities of the phone the way its supposed to work with instantaneous switching from portrait to landscape and from app to app with no lag is just another reminder that my phone was not given to me up to par. Hehe just wondering if anybody else noticed this or is feeling the same way when they see that commercial.
    12-09-08 10:39 PM
    I hope when you got to a fast food place you aren't disappointed when your hamburger doesn't really look that way. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 10:42 PM
    I bugs me too. I love my storm but by no means does the commercial represent how the phone really works
    12-09-08 10:42 PM
    It's a commercial. Every product is fabricated to make it look better than it really is.
    12-09-08 10:55 PM
    Yeah, and the user's nails are a lot more manicured than mine.
    12-09-08 10:55 PM
    My buddy's iPhone G3 doesn't switch any faster than my storm. It may show quicker on the commercial, but comparing to a second gen mac product, I would say it suits my needs.
    12-09-08 10:59 PM
    Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the person is being followed by the "Network". I can't remember the last time I saw them following me.

HMMMM.
    12-09-08 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD