That's odd because of played with 8 different Storms (2 9530s and 6 9500s) and that didn't happen.
    if i could show you i would. but when i run my finger across the keyboard it will follow behind my finger. the blue will.
    01-22-09 03:58 PM
    I'm glad the real storm does not click that loud! lol
    lol me to i would not be able to text in class lol
    01-22-09 04:35 PM
    LOL....

its like a fast food commercial. they make the sandwiches look so full and when you get it its flat.
    01-22-09 04:37 PM
    I love my Storm, best phone I have ever had, but....

is it me or is the Storm in the commercial really fast? Now I don't live in a big city but I do work in Providence, but its never that fast. Is it that fast anywhere else?

Bolt and Opera speed it up, but my BB browser is as fast a my old Curve....(and I have 40 for memory)
    It's called advertising!!!

If I drink the beer in the beer commercial where the dude gets all the girls, just for drinking/buying/bringing that beer, does that mean it'll happen to me too?

Probably not (I tried . . . and all I got was drunk and bloated & $20 broker).

It's portrayed that way to sell the product. They put disclaimers in the ads stating the images seen may be simulated or altered.
    01-22-09 04:53 PM
    Mods, please delete this idiotic thread!!!
    01-22-09 05:20 PM
    ShamWow... hilarious!
    01-22-09 09:21 PM
    I think Apple's iPhone commercial was banned in the UK, specifically b/c their commercial showed the phone as performing too fast.
    01-22-09 09:58 PM
    SInce we are on commercials...did anyone ever see the Storm print ad? its said if you lose your storm, all the data will be auto erased...via a phone call or something. BS? hahaha
    01-22-09 10:25 PM
    if i could show you i would. but when i run my finger across the keyboard it will follow behind my finger. the blue will.
    Not calling you a liar or anything in fact i believe you. Just i found that odd.
    01-22-09 10:30 PM
    The storm commerical is indeed fake and was fabricated strictly for marketing purposes, just like majority of the "information" you recieve watching television. I.E. Reality TV shows, product commericals, etc.
    01-23-09 03:51 AM
    May also. Cause headaches,nervousness,drowsiness,upset stomach,irritability ,
    Eye strain, unexpected shut offs,little or no clicks and repeated battery pulls
    If these symptoms accur please consult a crack berry physician immediately
    01-23-09 07:15 AM
    Lol, it says right at the bottom of the commercial "Screen images simulated". Christ, do you actually believe everything on TV?

I joked with a tech in the store a few days ago by saying, "My storm does not function like those screen images in your ad, I want another one that does."

He laughed and basicly told me to go away.

: (
    01-23-09 07:54 AM
    Lol, it says right at the bottom of the commercial "Screen images simulated". Christ, do you actually believe everything on TV?

I joked with a tech in the store a few days ago by saying, "My storm does not function like those screen images in your ad, I want another one that does."

He laughed and basicly told me to go away.

: (
    "Batteries not included"
    "Some assemly required"
    "See store for details"

I agree with you Thalinor...they are called disclaimers for a reason lol.
    01-23-09 07:57 AM
    I don"t know what you are talking about. Mine might be faster than the one on t.v.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 02:55 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD