I have a sprint curve with sprint tv and nfl. Its the everything plan. Well my work has verizon it was time for a new berry. Of coarse I went and got my storm. It took some driving around Pittsburgh to find one ,but I finally did. As ive been getting to know 'Veronica'. Thats what I named her haha. I went to my sprint powerdeck to see iif its possible to get sprint tv to run on my storm. Look what I found while messing around. Idk if im crazy or stupid. Either way this is what I found.

Check it out.

does this mean the storm will be coming to sprint?

UPDATE: HERES THE URL GUYS. Sprint Powerdeck
    Last edited by gthirty6ptime; 11-25-08 at 04:24 PM.
    11-23-08 03:59 PM
    Ok now try to install it......then come back and tell us it works.....I ws using NFL live on my 8830 but got no video.....
    11-23-08 04:10 PM
    what is the url that you went to in order to get to that page i was trying to find it on my sprint phone and i was unable to
    11-23-08 09:35 PM
    LOL @ Veronica!!!!!
    11-23-08 09:37 PM
    It's BS. RIM's contract w/ Verizon is exclusive. I don't know what that URL was but it's not possible. It's probably a mobile site w/ FAQs about the storm. I bet cilcking on the link tells Sprint customers that its exclusive to Verizon.
    11-23-08 09:51 PM
    It's BS. RIM's contract w/ Verizon is exclusive. I don't know what that URL was but it's not possible. It's probably a mobile site w/ FAQs about the storm. I bet cilcking on the link tells Sprint customers that its exclusive to Verizon.
    You're right. I don't believe it either. Just because you take a picture at it doesn't mean anything! If it doesn't say it's true on CB, then it can't be!!!

Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 09:55 PM
    Our company Sprint rep made a comment about coming out of a meeting last week where the storm was talked about being released on Sprint soon...but I think she is getting it confused with the Javelin or a CDMA Bold.
    11-23-08 09:59 PM
    You're right. I don't believe it either. Just because you take a picture at it doesn't mean anything! If it doesn't say it's true on CB, then it can't be!!!

Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Speak the truth grasshopper...

11-23-08 10:02 PM
    I talked with my carrier Saturday and they said it will be atleast a year before anyone gets the Storm because Verison Paid for exclusive rites for a year, and may extend that if they so choose.
    But he said they expecting a CDMA Bold by April or May and my carrier is getting the Bold when it hits CDMA platform.
    11-23-08 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD