Hello i'd like to know if your click button is identical to the first days.
    It seems that my screen is less hard to click after 2 months of use... I don't like a soft click.. Shoul I think to call the warranty to change it?

Thank. Bye

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 10:03 AM
    Yeah I'm having the same issue. My click is really horrible. I called for a replacement and they send me a refurb. The click on it was just as bad. I decided to keep mine and I did a temp fix by putting a small piece of credit card on the back. The click is much better but I'm really questioning the fix. I might call them back and tell them to just send me another one. I know some of the people on here have had many replacements until they're happy with the device.
    02-10-09 10:27 AM
    LOL and what will you do 2 months after using the new one? Please stop. I can't stand any more of this.
    02-10-09 10:28 AM
    That's why i said might.. and that is why i'm trying to find other solutions to the problems first. I still have to try the screw thing and the pad thing.
    02-10-09 10:46 AM
    I
    The problem it's not using it now but after 4 or 6 or 8 months..there will be a functioning button under the screen or ni
    ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD