Well i am kind of new to the blackberry trend and let me just say i am addicted. I just bought a new storm about a week ago and also bought one of the soft rubber cases from Verizon thinking i was getting a good deal for $10.00. Well come to find out this case is a P.O.S!! Can someone please recommend a better case for me to buy i have looked on this website and i don't really know which one would be the best.
    03-31-09 09:21 PM
    First off welcome to the addiction. Second, on the main page there is a community review section that has all kinds of threads about various cases. There is also a search feature at the top that you can use to find this stuff. Some people in here will freak out on you for starting a new thread when this stuff is covered over and over again. Just a few tips and by the way, Seidio Innocase Hybrid is by far my favorite
    03-31-09 09:32 PM
    Thanks man i appreciate it i did a search and could not find anything to helpful! ill try there in the community!
    03-31-09 09:33 PM
    I personally use the seido innocase II which i got off ebay for like $20...Best case hands down IMO....very light weight, sleek, very protective, full useability of all functions and buttons. Good luck.
    03-31-09 09:36 PM
    No problem.
    03-31-09 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD