Some body please help me on getting my 9500 storm camera, on track, its says close other applications and try opening again, i have nothing running , still its showing the same message,

i tried Hard booting, safe mode restart, battery pull, wiping off, restoring, upgrading everything, nothing happening ,

Some body please help me.................
    12-06-09 07:14 AM
    I think I've read that this is a hardware issue. Return the device for another one.
    12-06-09 07:26 AM
    Some body please help me on getting my 9500 storm camera, on track, its says close other applications and try opening again, i have nothing running , still its showing the same message,

i tried Hard booting, safe mode restart, battery pull, wiping off, restoring, upgrading everything, nothing happening ,

Some body please help me.................
    We need more info to help. Did you recently acquired the phone? New or second hand? What have you done with the phone prior to this happening? Did you change the OS since you acquired the phone? What OS are you running? Did you recently add apps? If so what apps? Did you do a forum search before posting to see if this problem was discussed in another thread?
    12-06-09 08:53 AM
    As said above, it IS a hardware issue. You need to get a replacement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 09:32 AM
    It's not a hardware issue. That happened to me the other night the video camera wouldn't work either. I deleted an unused app and that freed up enough application memory for the camera and video camera to work again.
    12-06-09 12:06 PM
    We need more info to help. Did you recently acquired the phone? New or second hand? What have you done with the phone prior to this happening? Did you change the OS since you acquired the phone? What OS are you running? Did you recently add apps? If so what apps? Did you do a forum search before posting to see if this problem was discussed in another thread?
    I recently bought the phone, its a fresh one, and it was quite well till date , with nice cam and I dont think its a hardware issue, and i have no thirdparty apps running,

i did the upgrade using DT manager after the prob happened, and i did a back up and restore before the problem started.....

what do you suggest...
    12-07-09 12:23 AM
    Ok. What OS did you load? I'm not sure which ones but some of the unofficial leaked OS's the camera didn't work. Do a forum search to find which ones if that's what you loaded. Try wiping your phone of the current software and install your previous version back in the phone and see if the camera comes back. If this doesn't work then i'll agree that you may have a hardware issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 04:15 AM
    the upgraded OS is 4.7.0.167,
    it came along with the box, i have tried downgrading to 2 lowered versions also but nothing happened.........
    12-07-09 11:48 PM
    It's not a hardware issue. That happened to me the other night the video camera wouldn't work either. I deleted an unused app and that freed up enough application memory for the camera and video camera to work again.
    i tried Hard booting, safe mode restart, battery pull, wiping off, restoring, upgrading everything, nothing happening
    *Not a hardware problem huh?* (sarcasm stars)
    12-08-09 12:58 AM
    TS need to try to fix it till he realized it is HW issue, it's a known issue & many people experienced it. While it's still under warranty, get a replacement
    12-08-09 01:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD