I finally decided to delete Berry-slider forever!

I deleted it before because it was not consistent in its workings. I suspected all kinds of minor issues because of this beautiful utility.

After I installed .517, I decided to give it a try again. Well...my S2 started to do all kinds of spooky things again where-under (sometimes) a battery-drain of +10% while the text under the slide-button was "glowing" very very rapidly.

I uninstalled berry-slider and all is working just fine again.

Likely an incompatibility with another application (AP Mobile? Kayak?). Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure Berry-slider caused it.

It's working just fine for the most of us, but if you have issues with your phone while Berry-slider is not working consistent neither, consider to uninstall it for a while to see it it solve your problems.

Just saying...
    03-28-10 10:51 PM
    cant say i have any real issues with it. Battery is consistently around 2-3% an hour at home with it installed for me
    03-28-10 10:55 PM
    cant say i have any real issues with it. Battery is consistently around 2-3% an hour at home with it installed for me
    I wish I could say the same. I'm custom of an average drain of 2% per hours taken over a 16 hour period.

I suspected BS long time of "issues" because it was not always locking while it suppose to lock or conflicted with TodoMatrix.
    03-28-10 11:01 PM
    i'm loving UltimateLock! battery drain seemed really bad at first, but after a few days it has settled back down to normal on .517.
    03-29-10 10:34 AM
    i also have the same problem of draining the battery so fast as i upgrade to .51 OS the storm slider does not work smoothly as it should and the battery drains so fast in an overnight. so i decided to turn off the application and the battery issue was solved. after some days i turned on the app again and the same problem battery drain in the overnight. so i am also thinking either to remove it or never use it. any help will appreciate if i need to do some changes in setting in order to work smoothly. thanks for the help in advance
    04-08-10 09:01 AM
    I did say goodbye to StormSlider already and have no issues anymore. I installed and paid for Ultimate Lock (UL).

UL is a great utility with very nice features, but does not work as "smooth" as I hoped for. I get rid of that too.

I will stick with my default password protection which do work always flawlessly and work all the time

I'm using .607 right now with not one single issue, and have a battery drainage of less than 2% per hour over a 24 hour period. WIFI is always on. Twitter pulling every 30 minutes and AP Mobile pulling every hours when WIFI coverage is detected.

No more fancy looking locking utilities for me anymore. I will stay with the apps I need.
    04-08-10 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD