Over the last couple weeks I have had some issues with battery life. It seems like it is an issue one day and gone the next. Today I hardly made any calls or used the phone in any way and the battery dropped from full charge to less than 10% left in only a couple of hours. The other odd thing is when I charge my phone it gets very very warm, more than I have noticed in the past. Charging using the travel charger that came with the phone and a non-Blackberry branded car charger. Any thoughts?
    06-26-10 11:49 PM
    I have been having the same problems on my storm. I took mine back to the Verizon store where they gave me a new battery to try. It has helped but I think I need a new phone. No idea what is going on but I am going to try and get a new phone.
    06-27-10 11:39 AM
    Same problem here. I got mine in December of '08, and started having battery issues 2 months ago. Now the battery's dead and won't hold a charge for more than about 10 minutes. It takes a day and a half to charge, and I only get 10 minutes use, unplugged.

I would get a new battery, but my contract's up in August. I'm just gonna wait it out.
    06-27-10 02:31 PM
    I have all of my contacts in a word doc and I'm wondering if there's a way to import them somehow online and then onto my blackberry bold. There's over 400 and I can't imagine entering them one by one. If anyone has a solution - please let me know asap
    06-27-10 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD