The Storm is a great phone. Sometimes i have email, SMS and IM running at same time. Typing is no problem. Screen does click so long emails can annoy those near you but Storm 2 will therefore surely rule the world.
    05-22-09 04:05 PM
    The phone is terrible. If you text alot or do alot of emails. Get the curve. you will be alot better. If you use the mp3 player dont. Its terrible again the volume goes up and down. If you use the video cam again you wont be happy you will get errors. Every review i read about the storm is bad. it was voted worse phone on several websites. I just wish i read up on the storm more. the cam takes 10 seconds to take a picture. The reboots are amazing. Dont you love it when you are on the net on the phone and it just reboots. any phone that you use that you need betas to make better is a joke. if you like a phone that freezes then this is a phone for you. Dont listen to the people that say this phone is great cause its not. They must have very low expectations. I got the curve after the storm. I got to say it was like a depression med. it makes you happy.
    05-22-09 04:17 PM
    even the rim ceo said they didnt get it right. I really wanted to like the phone. But its not ready for the prime time. That is why they are making a storm 2 less than a year after the original.
    05-22-09 04:19 PM
    The phone is terrible. If you text alot or do alot of emails. Get the curve. you will be alot better. If you use the mp3 player dont. Its terrible again the volume goes up and down. If you use the video cam again you wont be happy you will get errors. Every review i read about the storm is bad. it was voted worse phone on several websites. I just wish i read up on the storm more. the cam takes 10 seconds to take a picture. The reboots are amazing. Dont you love it when you are on the net on the phone and it just reboots. any phone that you use that you need betas to make better is a joke. if you like a phone that freezes then this is a phone for you. Dont listen to the people that say this phone is great cause its not. They must have very low expectations. I got the curve after the storm. I got to say it was like a depression med. it makes you happy.
    You prove your intelligence with your username. My guess is loading a leaked OS was too complicated for you, as was the Storm.

Anyway...every phone I've ever had needed software upgrades. LG and Motorolas were the worst, respectively. You talk about the Curve like its perfect. Mine's not. Go look at the leaks for it in the Curve forum (they exist too). Go get a Samsung Omnia and try doing ANYTHING with it in a timely matter. I get more hour glasses on my Curve tryin to play Brick Breaker than i do browsin the web with my music playin on my Storm.

BTW...the fact that you have a Curve (which is a Blackberry in case you forgot) makes you a fanboy as well

And you might wanna stay on those depression meds.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 04:56 PM
    look who's back!!

it's the kid who hates the storm so much he created a username dedicated to hating the storm just so he could lounge around the storm forums and make sure everyone knows that they couldn't possibly like the storm since HE doesnt!!

man, the champions are out in full force today.
    05-22-09 05:36 PM
    username says it all...never believe someone with a name like that...wtf!?
    05-22-09 05:39 PM
    look who's back!!

it's the kid who hates the storm so much he created a username dedicated to hating the storm just so he could lounge around the storm forums and make sure everyone knows that they couldn't possibly like the storm since HE doesnt!!

man, the champions are out in full force today.
    one more reason you're my interwebz bff geoff...

if you say that out loud the last part rhymes!

now THAT is a logical statement amongst the trolls
    05-22-09 05:41 PM
    I love my storm, do not have near the problems my pearl had. Plus there are a lot of apps for it to keep you entertained at work.
    05-22-09 05:44 PM
    one more reason you're my interwebz bff geoff...

if you say that out loud the last part rhymes!

now THAT is a logical statement amongst the trolls
    hahaha agreed. CB is good times
    05-22-09 05:48 PM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD