Anyone else have this issue? I just picked up a Verizon holster for my storm yesterday and after about 30 minutes of being in the holster the phone automatically went into Vibrate mode. This happens consistantly. While at work today the phone went from Vibrate to Normal sound after about 30 minutes in the holster. If i take the phone out every 10 minutes or so this does not happen. Anyone else with this issue?
    03-22-09 11:07 PM
    IT's in the ring vibrate settings...
    In holster
    03-22-09 11:20 PM
    Yes, I am having the same problem where I set the phone to Loud and after placing it in the holster it autmatically changes to vibrate.
    I have even had it change with it not being placed in the holster.
    I called Verizon Tech Support and they said it is a known issue that hopefully the soon to be released update will take care of it. I dunno if I should hold my breath waiting.
    03-25-09 05:01 PM
    You could be pressing the mute button that changes your sound profile to vibrate when its in its holster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 05:03 PM
    Check your "in holster" settings....
    03-25-09 05:08 PM
    i have the same problem and i do not own a holster, it happens in m pocket but not really enough to be annoying.
    03-25-09 06:01 PM
    I've had same problem, switches to vib on its own in holster...phew thought it was me
    03-25-09 06:47 PM
    Yeah, I'm going to put $100 on you hitting the mute button accidentally without noticing while it's your holster. I've done it tons of times. And, there's a lot of times I can't even feel the storm vibrate in the holster. Especially if I'm walking somewhere.
    03-25-09 06:51 PM
    Most likely the met button. Have an otterbox case and when its in the holster facing portrait mods, stomache sometimes hits the mute ad puts it in vibrate when I leave forward. Now I just landscape it
    03-25-09 07:34 PM
    1. While in a magnetic sleep holster you have the option to have the phone vibrate first then ring for all of your various alerts.
    2. If you are receiving a phone call and the ringer goes off and you push the mute button it changes your sound profile to vibrate.

These are not bugs in the OS they are features. Most of the time they are stumbled upon accidentally and called bugs.
    03-25-09 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD