So what apps have been made for the storm so far? Not compatible ones, ones actually adapted for the storm?

Thanks!
    11-22-08 03:21 PM
    great question. It seems odd that such a big release is not accompanied by a plethora of new software. Maybe it didnt get to the developers in time but I still dont understand that...the logistics of it I mean. Of course I am a newb so lots to learn.
    11-22-08 03:36 PM
    probably will need to wait a few weeks before apps get made
    11-22-08 03:37 PM
    Facebook, Flickr and the major Chat Apps. Other than that I am in the dark.

I really really hope that Viigo updates for the Storm soon. This is a must have app for me.
    11-22-08 03:50 PM
    Anything with DIVX? A Divx app would go great with Orb.
    11-22-08 03:57 PM
    So anyone found any yet? I'm anxious!

Oh, and there is a beta release of viigo for the storm. do a search on here...
    11-30-08 07:12 PM
    tiltris and the unfindable nintai 1.6.2 or whatever are both for the storm. ive only played with tiltris but is not bad for a starting app.
    01-23-09 03:03 AM
    There is a thread with a list in the 3rd party apps subforum. But keep your eyes peeled because my guess is that you're gonna see a ton of new apps pop up for the Storm as we get closer to the March app store release.
    01-23-09 04:34 AM
    Unfortunately we are all in the same boat as you my friend, and continue to wait it out...patiently.... But I would like to see them upgrade/re-skin some apps in the meantime (I.E. Myspace app, it has a horrible look and interface to it).
    01-23-09 04:40 AM
    Unfortunately the sticky thread for the third party apps have not been updated since dec. Since then there have been a few changes that havent been addressed so it basically back to scrounging different threads to see if others have found something worth dling. All we can hope for is that the bb apps store will deliver as promised.
    01-23-09 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD