So I put the .113 on my phone, well the caller ID dosent show. My voice mail dosent work, it just rings and when the voice mail should pick up it just shows one missed call on the phone then starts ringing all over again. I hold my voice mail butten down and it just rings and rings. Im going to downgrade to .75 so I can take it in. Dose any one have a download link? Thanks
    03-24-09 07:03 PM
    So I put the .113 on my phone, well the caller ID dosent show. My voice mail dosent work, it just rings and when the voice mail should pick up it just shows one missed call on the phone then starts ringing all over again. I hold my voice mail butten down and it just rings and rings. Im going to downgrade to .75 so I can take it in. Dose any one have a download link? Thanks
    i am on .113 and have none of these issues.. did you do a battery pull?
    03-24-09 07:05 PM
    Warring lol. ? Yea try a battery pull then report back if it is still happening.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 07:07 PM
    yeah. i already did that
    03-24-09 07:16 PM
    try reloading or something. the install probably got botched. mines been running fine for 10 hours now.
    03-24-09 07:21 PM
    btw shouldn't this be in the OS discusson forums?
    03-24-09 07:23 PM
    Yes, yet another wandering post.....

Running .113 myself for a while now and none of those issues at all. ****, even reading through the other posts of issues I dont think ANYONE has had ALL of those together. Sorry to say, but you screwed up the upgrade somehow.

I would consider reloading the OS and seeing if the problems persist.
    03-24-09 07:27 PM
    My Strom is fine and I'm on .113 - in fact it's been very well behaved!

I've never 'Dose'd' anyone, but Kevin has posted the download link on the main page!

As the other posters have stated - if the Battery Pull doesn't work - Do a JL Cmdr wipe and re-install.

"Who is that Kevin bloke"?

03-24-09 07:29 PM
    cant i just install the .75
    03-24-09 07:39 PM
    "Ha, I remember when I had my first beer"
    03-24-09 07:58 PM
    All was good for me until a little while back. I have now had 3 resets. One while receiving a call while phone in holster and 2 more when taking a picture.
    03-24-09 08:18 PM
    I will ask again, any one have the .75 download link?
    03-24-09 08:19 PM
    Download it from your carrier's site or go to blackberry.com and get it from there. It's an official release.

I don't have a direct link handy.
    03-24-09 08:25 PM
    You should have made a backup of everything before you upgraded...so that if something goes wrong you have something to back to.
    I personally just upgraded from .75 today to .113 and it is working great. This was my first upgrade and I was a little hesitant but It is working great with no issues. Everythings seems to working quicker and smoother.
    03-24-09 08:29 PM
    If that's really what you want to do, you can get the .75 from Verizon's web site, since it is the current official, or see these threads:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/of...thread-123176/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ho...os-pix-129984/

Good luck to you!
    03-24-09 08:30 PM
    just plug in and open DM and look in upgrade software it will give you the recommended one
    03-24-09 08:34 PM
    So which version is the best for the storm?
    03-24-09 08:59 PM
    .113 works great so far. Also the .109/.113/.114 hybrid was awesome. .109 is a safe bet as well.

Dont get me wrong though, every phone and OS has its ups and downs.
    03-24-09 09:02 PM
    i'm still trying to figure out if i want to upgrade to .113 yet..been reading about too many glitches..i'll prob just wait till Verizon releases the official OS
    03-25-09 05:53 AM
    "Ha, I remember when I had my first beer"
    Lol

03-25-09 07:08 AM
    I haven't seen even one of those issues after testing. I installed .113 last night. My Storm is markedly improved from .75. Can't believe I stayed with that crap so long. Try reloading as suggested.
    03-25-09 07:23 AM
    Well I just have wanted you to know that My OS runs great.
    03-25-09 07:28 AM
    well, seeing how the technicians can still tell if you have put 3rd party software in your phone, it won't do you any good to put the old 75 back in. That's why it's "DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK". How i know??? I'm one of the them.
    03-25-09 07:34 AM
    I went back to .75. Go to your DM, select app loader. Then update software. You should see options to downgrade to .75 or .65.
    03-25-09 07:34 AM
    well, seeing how the technicians can still tell if you have put 3rd party software in your phone, it won't do you any good to put the old 75 back in. That's why it's "DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK". How i know??? I'm one of the them.
    well considering it was made by RIM it's not 3rd party software.

FAIL.
    03-25-09 07:42 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD