so i actually like typing on the storm keyboard, this is my 1st BB (tho ive been wanting one for a while) so i don't have the ridiculously fast fingers like most of you guys prolly do, but i think it feels solid.

one caveat, and it may be my device. is anyone else out there w/ a storm experiencing issues when trying to hit the Q or the A button in QWERTY landscape mode? its like the screen barely clicks on that side (the top of the device) and it very rarely registers a correct keystroke when i'm tyring to hit those keys.

thoughts?
    11-21-08 08:11 AM
    yeah...there is not as much "click" on the outer edges. it does not feel as crisp as it does in the center of the screen.
    11-21-08 10:26 PM
    I'd agree, my wife and I both got the Storm this morning, and I had a lot of headaches getting used to it, because you can't use qwerty in all the apps, so you basically have to learn SureType. My wife on the other hand severely missed T9 when she was on the curve and she LOVES SureType on the Storm. If your coming from a non Blackberry device I bet you have less discomfort getting going.

pastorhudson
    11-21-08 10:35 PM
    Yeah, those are some of the keys that I miss a lot here too, but even coming from the Curve (and a bunch of other QWERTY devices), I still find SureType very much enjoyable

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by nick125; 11-21-08 at 11:14 PM.
    11-21-08 11:09 PM
    I'd agree, my wife and I both got the Storm this morning, and I had a lot of headaches getting used to it, because you can't use qwerty in all the apps, so you basically have to learn SureType. My wife on the other hand severely missed T9 when she was on the curve and she LOVES SureType on the Storm. If your coming from a non Blackberry device I bet you have less discomfort getting going.

pastorhudson
    I actually MISSED suretype when I went from the Pearl to the Curve!!!! It took some getting used to in e-mails especially having to type all the letters in a word again lol!!!!
    11-21-08 11:13 PM
    I would challenge anyone using suretype to a typing showdown!!! full qwerty FTW!!
    11-21-08 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD