Anyone know if I can create an address file in XP application and load it to my Storm address book?
    01-08-09 08:14 PM
    Not real clear on what you want. If you are trying to sync contacts w/o using Desktop Manager and Outlook, you could use Google Sync, go to m.google.com/sync. You could upload your contacts to Google contacts and then use Google Sync to sync them to your phone.
    01-08-09 08:24 PM
    If I get you, yes. Outlook works, its what I use but yahoo and gmail works too I believe.
    01-08-09 08:35 PM
    I can confirm that yahoo works. You can export your yahoo list to a CSV file, update the csv file, clear your yahoo address book, then upload back to yahoo after you make the mass corrections to the file. Then sync your storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 08:48 PM
    im interested in this too. I have a lot of my clients that I need to put into my cell. I can download them to XL or cvs....how do i get them on my BB
    01-08-09 09:41 PM
    I have all my contacts in google....Is google synce a free app...where do i get it from
    01-08-09 09:47 PM
    Google Mobile

Yes it's free
    01-08-09 10:46 PM
    anybody have any issues with deleted contacts coming back? example: I delete a contact and then when i check my contact list another day, there are multiple instances of the contact i deleted! like 5 or more! its like instead of deleting them, it cloned them!

I am hooked up to google sync, i am wondering if there is some setting im missing?
    01-08-09 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD