This morning I woke up to my phone going off from a text message. I went to look at it and my screen wouldn't show me anything. I took the battery out and I put it back in after a couple of minutes. The red light came on like it was trying to start and then the screen flashed and went back off. It does that over and over, but never starts up. I thought it was my screen, but when I have it on the charger and I take the battery out of it, the screen turns white and shows a picture of a battery with a red line through it. I wasn't sure if my Storm just stopped working or if I needed a new battery or what the problem was. I don't want to get another Storm since this is the 3rd one I've had in the past nine months that quit working. Verizon won't give me a different phone until I've had four of them though. I just need to know if I need a new battery or if I should just buy a new phone off of ebay or something of that sort.
    02-27-10 11:53 AM
    Just try a new battery. If that fixes it, then cool. If it doesn't, return the battery and go from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 05:56 PM
    better hurry soon. verizon will not have 9530 in stock anymore here on out. rim has discontinued it. but you can try ebay but from my point of view,it's always better to get devices from authorized dealers.
    02-27-10 06:08 PM
    I had this happened once......The vibe from the text message had drained my battery soo much that I thought the battery had died. I tried plugging it in and turning on and nothing. ended up I had to charge the battery for twenty minutes before it had enough juice to even boot up.

Hope this helps.
    02-27-10 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD