Sup everyone, I'm new to crackberry just for the record and the site is amazing..

Anyway onto the question.. I have a Storm 9530 and I'm pretty happy with the phone, however I also have a issue with it.. The menu feels really choppy when I scroll thru it, and usually everything within folders/icons get choppy as well, kinda like a lag, also the loading times for opening certain things seems a little lengthy as well.. So I was wondering are there any updates from RIM regarding this problem? And maybe when there will be a fix?

I see alot of phones that usually do this when they are rushed, and usually gets fixed fairly quickly, so I'm a little worried lol..

I love the phone though, thanks.
    02-03-09 06:12 PM
    There have been a lot of OS updates since the Storm came out. Go check out the Storm forum, there should be sticky threads at the top for it.
    02-03-09 06:21 PM
    I would recommend installing the leaked .99 OS. It has fixed many of the problems that were present in previous builds and adds onto the improvements made in .90. I can classify that it is a very stable build after using it for 68 hours of use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD