Downloaded 4.7.0.148 yesterday. I opened my e-mail this morning to look at sales reports and guess what? I can't get plain text-the text in the message disappears! Also the "more" option on the menu which was there at first disappeared and in HTML it truncates the message where it did not used to...

I called Verizon tech support and apparently RIM still doesn't support this release. The person I spoke to tried this on a couple of Storms they have there and it did the same thing. He said that the problem was noted and would let me know when it's fixed. Pretty major glitch if you ask me!

This is the 3rd Storm I've had since Jan...arrgghh Anybody else see this problem?
    06-02-09 11:22 AM
    I don't think I've noticed this, although I'm not quite sure I understand what it is that you can't view. Sorry
    06-02-09 11:37 AM
    I get these fairly lengthy daily sales reports in my e-mail. Until this update I was able to scroll through the entire report OR I could switch to plain text to make it a little easier to read. Now, it truncates the report about 1/3 of the way through and when I switch to plain text NONE of the report appears it just says "more available". I can't access it.
    06-02-09 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD