Hey guys,

I went into my local Verizon store and wanted some info on the official release of the new os for the storm 9530, and I got an interesting response. The guy told me in exactly 3 weeks its going to be released.

Of course, it's hard for me to believe this, since we have been hearing rumors about the new os. So we will see hopefully, soon enough if this rumor is true.
    I just wanted to share it with you guys.
    05-20-09 09:27 PM
    Lol the guy lies.
    05-20-09 09:31 PM
    Hey guys,

I went into my local Verizon store and wanted some info on the official release of the new os for the storm 9530, and I got an interesting response. The guy told me in exactly 3 weeks its going to be released.

Of course, it's hard for me to believe this, since we have been hearing rumors about the new os. So we will see hopefully, soon enough if this rumor is true.
    I just wanted to share it with you guys.

Lame why even post this.....BS......it's BEEN SHARED a mass amount of times BTW........
    05-20-09 09:32 PM
    .... Flame Suit On!!!......
    05-20-09 09:33 PM
    Hi, welcome to Crackberry. Never believe what a verizon rep has to say about future Storm OS releases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 09:35 PM
    Verizon guys are speaking out of a paper *******.

05-20-09 09:38 PM
    Stupidest question I have ever seen up to this point.

05-20-09 09:44 PM
    Stupidest question I have ever seen up to this point.

who asked a question?lol?
    05-20-09 09:46 PM
    I dont believe a verizon rep as far as I can throw one at this point!
    05-20-09 09:47 PM
    the reason they say "two weeks" is to keep us all from switching carriers
    05-20-09 09:51 PM
    I was in my local store today also (exchanging my storm) and the manager said he was running the new OS on his storm and that it was .116 and that it was coming within two weeks. He also said three new berries by the end of the year, not the pearl flip that phone didn't do well on their network.
    05-20-09 09:53 PM
    I was in my local store today also (exchanging my storm) and the manager said he was running the new OS on his storm and that it was .116 and that it was coming within two weeks. He also said three new berries by the end of the year, not the pearl flip that phone didn't do well on their network.
    lol Stirring the pot lol Complete bull r u sure it wasnt 13 new berries thats what i heard lol

.116 enough said we did just get .148
    05-20-09 09:55 PM
    hmmm .116? that doesnt sound legit considering they were just testing .148
    05-20-09 09:56 PM
    hey just repeating what I heard, downloading .148 as I type this was there ever .116?
    05-20-09 09:58 PM
    they always say something along the lines of two or three weeks...and are clueless until maybe a day or couple days before official release
    05-20-09 10:00 PM
    Wow I thought these types of threads are dead.

Oh well; to the OP there has been a lot of these kinds of post in the past, yadayayada track record, yadayada, please yadayada.

Oh what the heck put your flame suit on, or start a "I have source from VZW who told me that the Storm 2 is coming out in...."
    thread.
    Last edited by Ronindan; 05-20-09 at 10:03 PM.
    05-20-09 10:00 PM
    Since you created 2 threads with the same post, I have to too. here it is.

Wow, your store is way behind. My Verizon store is already selling the Storm 2.
    05-20-09 10:03 PM
    Since you created 2 threads with the same post, I have to too. here it is.

Wow, your store is way behind. My Verizon store is already selling the Storm 2.

Shoot, I should have thought of that one.
    I swear the "i have info on storm 2 release" threads are the flavor of the month.
    05-20-09 10:08 PM
    Shoot, I should have thought of that one.
    I swear the "i have info on storm 2 release" threads are the flavor of the month.
    I fully expect threads for atleast another month and as ashamed as i am to say it I'll probly read all of them
    05-20-09 10:13 PM
    the reason they say "two weeks" is to keep us all from switching carriers
    Now that makes sense!
    05-20-09 10:16 PM
    not to sound rude, but this info really means nothing, I mean, we all know how reliable "the guy/girl at the VZW store" is
    05-20-09 10:21 PM
    I fully expect threads for atleast another month and as ashamed as i am to say it I'll probly read all of them
    Ashamed? Don't be, these kinds of threads could be entertaining especially on a slow work day.
    05-20-09 10:23 PM
    I wonder how many leaked OSs are going to come out and how many people are gonna freak over rumors before Verizon actually releases an official OS. I really would like to know how their coming along on getting one out, but you never hear anything. Aside from VZ reps who know nothing. I'll believe it when I get a message on my blackberry telling me that there is an OS upgrade available wirelessly.
    05-20-09 10:37 PM
    I was at Verizon store a couple months ago - the rep didn't even know what an OS was.
    05-20-09 10:45 PM
    I think the vzw rep meant it would be 3 weeks before the next OS is LEAKED.

05-20-09 11:20 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD