I've run into big issues with two Storms that I currently have. My computer does not detect the phones, and I cannot update the software. The only time it'll recognize the phone is when the BATTERY IS OUT, however, when I update the software and get to "connecting JVM", the battery needs to be in. As soon as I put the battery in, the phone goes to the "Reload Software : 507" screen and Apploader gives me the "failed to connect to device during multi-stage process" error. I have done this some 100 times until now, wasted countless hours and I'm lost. I've tried wiping, nuking the phone with MML loader, nothing ... I can never pass the "connecting to JVM" screen. Even when these phones were working, the mass storage never did. It could usually detect a phone connected to the computer, but the mass storage was never active on either phone (yes, options were set properly and mass storage was enabled).

Does anyone know how I can bypass connecting to JVM without inserting the battery ? I'd really appreciate any help, as I have two Storms to recover =/
    12-18-08 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD