Good afternoon, I have looked through the fourms but do not find one which covers this. If you have any insite please let me know.

I was doing dishes and talking on the phone (yes i know, bad mix) and my phone slipped and fell in the water.

The phone has been drying for 3 days, and it will boot up, however it will not recoginise my clicks on the screen (the phone clicks, and will follow my finger, but it will not complete the action requested) additionally none of the 4 buttons at the bottom of the screen work.

Has anyone had this occur and it resolved itself? Any advice would be appericiated.

Thanks
    -L
    05-20-09 10:56 AM
    Often fixed by blow dry/sunlight > put in rice bag for day or so. Idk details. Try a search.
    05-20-09 11:11 AM
    The bag or rice should work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 11:22 AM
    Probably wouldn't hurt (but only if you're comfortable with it. I know I am.) to disassemble the phone to completely remove any traces of moisture inside. Even if you do disassemble it I'd still give it a couple of days. Just don't rush it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 02:36 PM
    i encountered this same problem just puti it in a bag of rice and give it time its what i did and mine works great
    05-20-09 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD