Update on my post. The Droid two is treating me no better than the One. I am doing just as many pulls, and it also freezes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 10:36 AM
    Update on my post. The Droid two is treating me no better than the One. I am doing just as many pulls, and it also freezes.

I can't comment on the 2, but my original Droid never froze and I have never done a battery pull since going to Android.
    08-19-10 10:47 AM
    I can't comment on the 2, but my original Droid never froze and I have never done a battery pull since going to Android.
    Hahahahahaha where is "Aw Jeez" guy when you need him. Now, instead of storm owners berating other storm owners as to the superiority and/or inferiority of their device, we are doing it for droids now too?

Let me go ahead and change the name of this section to "If you feel like ****ing on someones phone or *****ing on their post where they **** on your phone, this is where to ****ing post it"
    08-19-10 04:15 PM
    Hahahahahaha where is "Aw Jeez" guy when you need him. Now, instead of storm owners berating other storm owners as to the superiority and/or inferiority of their device, we are doing it for droids now too?

Let me go ahead and change the name of this section to "If you feel like ****ing on someones phone or *****ing on their post where they **** on your phone, this is where to ****ing post it"

I'm stating a simple fact. You can take it however you want, though it is obvious I was not "berating" anyone. I've also not seen complaints anywhere else about the Droid 2 freezing up, but since I have not used it hands on (was a Storm owner for over a year) I can not comment.
    08-20-10 07:56 AM
    Woopsies. I wrote that one on a car trip while sick and tired. I meant Storm 2 not Droid 2. so yeah, **** the storm
    08-23-10 05:28 PM
    Since this is a 'Rants and Raves' form I have to weigh in. Adminstrating 6 Storm I phones under my supervision. - All returned for hardware issues. Three returned more than 2 times.

My phone (heavily babied) - failed a week ago - hardware failure.

I have no idea where the earlier statistics came from regarding the Storm I return rates but I can tell you from personal experience - 100% return rate here.
    Given Blackberry has a very good durabilty record (other models).

Storm I is a rushed to production model and sloppy OS assembly... Refurbs are all I am seeing now coming out for replacements...

Avoid this dog at all cost - cheap or not.
    09-25-10 07:07 AM
    So the Droid only has push email only for gmail accounts? That is the first feature I would miss too much. I love my verizon and aol email accounts automatically showing up on my phone. And no profiles? I love that about mine. I need to upgrade but really like programmable profiles. I do have google maps and google voice. I have had apps that read my texts outloud and I think google goggles is cool but not a deal maker for me. Cut and paste not easy to do? Is there a Documents to Go application available on the Droid? Can you forward a text message to an email address? BB Messenger is great but ok if I didnt have it. Yes the on board memory and camera quality is way better but I am such a BB snob it is very hard to imagine not being a BB owner. So I will hold out for Verizon to bring out a better BB. Sorry Droid, cant do it.

09-28-10 03:22 AM
157 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD