Think I will move ahead and try 113. Still on 75 and watching the "reviews".
    04-10-09 11:17 PM
    This is just a test (for my own knowlege, so please ignore and don't say something; noob at work here)
    04-10-09 11:20 PM
    I also just did a comparison to this article....

BlackBerry Storm Receives New Firmware from Verizon - A long list of bug fixes will be included in the new version - Softpedia

I did not see all of the updates that are stated there on my phone. I did not find the "phone" shortcut on the home screen or a "Go" button anywhere in the browser window...

Has anyone done any research on the accuracty of that softpedia article in comparisson to the build number?
    I have the "go" button and the phone icon, I have another problem i was hoping some one could help me with,

I loaded.113 today and everything seemed to go smooth. I followed some instructions from CX on how to back up and restore 3rd party apps and i got them all back. The problem i have is; i went back in to App loader to remove BB maps and a couple others and when it connected and built its list it only shows the 3rd party apps. It will not bring up the device apps. if i go to browse it opens the folder where I put the 3rd apps. How do i get it to read device and remove apps from phone? I'm sure it something simple that I'm missing. Help?
    04-11-09 05:40 AM
    so, im trying to do the transition .. i backed up everything and i choose to upgrade to .113 ... its been stuck at Load JVM and system software for about 30 mins.. is this normal? does it take this long?
    04-12-09 02:57 AM
    suffering, need help please... i tripped over the damn usb cable while upgrading to .113. i tried reconnecting but the connection was lost and when i tried running the uploader again, it has been on "connecting to boot ROM" for about 20 mins... is this ok? should i just leave it connecting and give it time or just pretend like it crashed and go get a new phone.. lol... any info would help. thanks!
    04-12-09 03:29 AM
    For some reason, I downloaded the software update, installed to PC, and then when I try to update it on the Desktop Manager it says there is no software update required for your device. Does anyone know why this is happening?
    04-12-09 03:27 PM
    Make sure you are disconnected from the internet.
    04-12-09 04:07 PM
    Heh looks like april 10th has gone by still no official. Just got out of a conference call couple days ago with my district manager they have no idea when a "official" is coming out they said maybe towards end of month but don't hold your breath
    04-12-09 07:46 PM
    Just curious if there is another version of the .133 OS that has better resolution settings. in landscape mode...my keyboard characters look like ***!

ideas?

Big R
    04-12-09 09:13 PM
    The news are saying that this will be the next official OS from Verizon so I guess it makes me right one more time :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 12:56 AM
    The news are saying that this will be the next official OS from Verizon so I guess it makes me right one more time :-)

umm no it doesnt. you gave a certain period of time and it has passed. now its just guessing like everyone else. even if it is .113 its still a guess on your part.when it comes(whichever version it is) it comes. again the time frame givin by you has passed so you dont know, its all guessing.
    04-14-09 01:01 AM
    I was thinking the same thing. Also numerous people have said that it will not be .113.

umm no it doesnt. you gave a certain period of time and it has passed. now its just guessing like everyone else. even if it is .113 its still a guess on your part.when it comes(whichever version it is) it comes. again the time frame givin by you has passed so you dont know, its all guessing.
    04-14-09 01:42 AM
    Actually, you already lied and said you got a shipment of phones with .113 on them. So by my count, that makes you a liar 3x now.
    04-14-09 07:37 AM
    Just to let you guys know I just got a shipment of Storm in the store and all of them came with .113 on it... This is the official one! Those who said NO and I wad wrong saw who they are talking to

I'm good and I get the right stuff for you guys!

BTW you're welcome

Leo, Leo, Leo.....
    On April 2nd you said you had the upgraded .113 Storms in your store.
    You were asked for a Pic (or it didn't happen). Of course, no Pic ever posted.
    And now, you're a winner????

IMHO, you might think about a political career. You should do well!
    04-14-09 08:00 AM
    unless if you are a the type of person that needs to have all the news versions of technology before everyone else i would get it, but for everyone else i would just wait that week or two because this way you can guarantee that the update isn't going to mess you phone up
    04-14-09 08:05 AM
    Leo, Leo, Leo.....
    On April 2nd you said you had the upgraded .113 Storms in your store.
    You were asked for a Pic (or it didn't happen). Of course, no Pic ever posted.
    And now, you're a winner????

IMHO, you might think about a political career. You should do well!
    LMAO... The dude's on an ego trip. Next thing you know, he'll have a fan club website and will be asking for donations to help fund his next "official leak".
    04-14-09 08:07 AM
    ive about decided to upgrade to .113 after much debate. im making a final run-through in the forums to make sure im not missin anything as far as how-to's. one thing i keep seeing is...if you're new to bb's or if you've never done this before...wait for official OS releases. so, everyone who has upgraded to a leaked OS obviously was new to it before you did it..right? don't understand why peeps say that. anyway, ive downloaded (not installed) .75 on my 'puter in case i have to go back to it. im jus lookin for an OS to speed up the phone a bit and to also minimize/eliminate the lock-ups. .113 seems to be fairly popular so im gonna give it a shot. wish me luck!
    04-14-09 08:07 AM
    Installation of .113 is now complete. Jus wana say THANK YOU to whoever created this. I now love my stormie!

04-14-09 10:52 AM
    Installation of .113 is now complete. Jus wana say THANK YOU to whoever created this. I now love my stormie!

cool, glad it worked for ya. .113 is a solid build, you should be fine. and if its made "official" then your ahead of the curve already cause you already have it. good luck ,hope it holds up for ya. enjoy!!!!
    04-14-09 11:15 AM
    Me like'um diss...

04-15-09 11:11 PM
    He said the 10th so tomorrow. We'll see what happens...
    Well, today is 16th, no 113 insight...
    04-16-09 12:41 PM
    thx for files
    04-16-09 11:29 PM
    Thanks.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen it to 10 characters.
    04-17-09 10:31 AM
    Can this .113 work on a BES phone?
    04-21-09 02:24 PM
    Can't seem to get 4.7.0.113 to load on the Storm. Desktop manager doesn't see the update. Anyone happen to know why? I tried disconnecting form the internet but that doesn't help.
    04-29-09 10:38 AM
1,109 ... 42434445
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD