I called Verizon yesterday National) and he said there was currently no upgrade i.e. .113 but to check back from time to time. I still have.75
    04-02-09 02:09 PM
    I installed the .113 and that works os much greater than .109. The .109 would reboot at will and without notice. Plus, the movement through using the phone wasn't very fluid, it would lock up for a few mins here and there. Now with .113, it seems to be much more fluid and working better. The camera takes pictures much faster as well. So far, I like it. But, its only been one day so, I'll have to repost with any additional info.

Thanks
    04-02-09 02:34 PM
    Just to let you guys know I just got a shipment of Storm in the store and all of them came with .113 on it... This is the official one! Those who said NO and I wad wrong saw who they are talking to

I'm good and I get the right stuff for you guys!

BTW you're welcome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I believe you for some reason. I've seen your posts and you seem to be an honest person. It'll probably be pushed out tomorrow OTA. Wanna give us a pic of the box or something?
    04-02-09 02:38 PM
    I believe you for some reason. I've seen your posts and you seem to be an honest person. It'll probably be pushed out tomorrow OTA. Wanna give us a pic of the box or something?
    lol... I already asked for a pic. Maybe he's not so good at Photoshop?
    04-02-09 02:41 PM
    thanks for the update. I upgraded this morning, skeptical from the default software of .75. Everything running smooth! Thanks for the info on this board & thread!
    04-02-09 02:49 PM
    I know this is my first post >.< but im not knew to phone forums =) or posting on them.

I am how ever new to blackberry os's and how they work, i have always been a windows guy and WiMo, but got my storm about 3 weeks ago now...With .75 I had very few issue's it ran fast no memory problems, and i was pretty happy.

Now I upgraded to .113 yesterday and my phone seems to leak memory like a mother! I am using the bbpro2 red theme but didn't notice any leaks with .75

Now to my issues with bother the **** out of me, first is it possible once the os is installed to just go in and drop new files, I would like to get a working mms forward * I also noticed i can now use the invisible highlight on someones name in an mms and send them a sms* so ideally i would like both features if any of the other os have them both, if i try to forward an mms i get the black box this did not exist on .75 but i could not send an sms reply from an mms.

Now my second issue is the home screen, I can't apply a picture that was taken in landscape...It will just show up as a black screen, before it would just place black bars in the missing space. It was fine yesterday =( when i upgraded i simply backed everything up apps included and then ran the update i never restored anything, it was all there for me..my contacts and applications and yada yada its all there.
    04-02-09 02:55 PM
    So I install the 113 OS from 75... Love it thus far but I'm missing Blackberry Messenger and Memos. All my 3rd party apps were
    Re installed w/o any issues...

Any ideas or thoughts?

Thanks in advance...

B

04-02-09 03:13 PM
    Hi! I'm also a blackberry virgin and was wondering about this new OS. I got my phone 3 days ago and I've just been researching different things to see what would be best for my phone. From what I've seen so far, .113 seems pretty cool and I definitely want to try it out. But, since it isn't an official release, would that affect my warranty in some way? And if it does...then how do I backup my .75 OS, and I dont mean just the data and other apps I downloaded but the entire OS just in case I need to go back to it? Thanks!

ps. what does it mean when people say their phone leaks memory?

sorry, I'm not very phone savvy.
    04-02-09 03:16 PM
    heres my biggest problem with the .113 and .114 when typing some letters go big and periods add all by there selfs?? example!!

hi there just goT back from. the mAll
    04-02-09 03:19 PM
    heres my biggest problem with the .113 and .114 when typing some letters go big and periods add all by there selfs?? example!!

This seems like a personal problem ;-) I haven't run into this issue yet..but probably will =) since everything worked for me and now seems to not work lol.
    04-02-09 03:27 PM
    This seems like a personal problem ;-) I haven't run into this issue yet..but probably will =) since everything worked for me and now seems to not work lol.
    it might be ,lol!! but it didnt do that on any other software??? maybe its where ive been working out, lol!!
    04-02-09 03:31 PM
    First, check what your tap interval is set to. If its set to fast, that may be the issue. On the storm if you hold a letter a little longer, it automatically capitalizes it. As far as periods, I tend to hit them when trying to type an m. Also if you double space, it automatically puts a period.

04-02-09 04:21 PM
    Will the .113 update also work on the 9500?
    04-02-09 08:06 PM
    04-02-09 08:09 PM
    my grandma is the CEO of verizon

.999 is today. right now. should already have it

if you dont your phone will blow up
    i thought my grandma was??
    04-02-09 08:13 PM
    Umm, you already have .113 as an official OS... so I guess the answer is yes.

http://crackberry.com/official-os-re...rm-9500?page=1
    04-02-09 08:13 PM
    What i see on my BB is v4.7.0.78 (Platform 4.0.0.98)
    04-02-09 08:59 PM
    What i see on my BB is v4.7.0.78 (Platform 4.0.0.98)
    Go to the Blackberry 101 section under Help to find out how to upgrade your phone to the latest official version. You should find everything you need in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/950...nguage-180560/
    04-02-09 09:18 PM
    Thanks Mucho!
    04-02-09 09:19 PM
    Went to the Blackberry store in Farmington Hills today and spoke to a sales rep about the .113 OS update. She said that they just recently recieved an e-mail regarding it as the next official update for the Verizon Storm. No set release, but they said it should be out VERY SOON.
    04-02-09 09:58 PM
    Anyone notice that this .113 says it is for the thunder... Under options, advanced, apps, core, view properties?? Is this an issue for a storm or not?
    04-02-09 10:02 PM

Thats how my grandkids type anyway, they'll love this.
    04-02-09 10:03 PM
    Is .113 still having the color banding?? .114 V3 has terrible color banding
    04-02-09 10:05 PM
    I've been using it for a week now. Only real issue is color and had one reset with video camera. Much better than 75 speed wise.

04-02-09 10:09 PM
    Went to the Blackberry store in Farmington Hills today and spoke to a sales rep about the .113 OS update. She said that they just recently recieved an e-mail regarding it as the next official update for the Verizon Storm. No set release, but they said it should be out VERY SOON.
    I hate the guessing on when the new release is, so I am not making a guess!!

But I am confirming the version # from VZW store...
    The manager at the local VZW (corp store, NOT independant) said he had recieved an email notification from VZW that the planned release will have a revision number of 113, and they listed "8 major bugs fixed" but did not specifically list the bugs it fixes...
    It has been over a week since he recieved the email he said, so he said he is beginning to wonder if they have withheld 113 and are going with a higher version.. There are about 4 people at the store with Storms.
    04-02-09 10:15 PM
1,109 ... 3839404142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD