people may like this, but its a hacked build, it will never be vendor supported, do u realize that the os's are up past the 150's now...directly from vzw bes. this is not official, load it if you want hope it works, but stop hyping it up when its nothing to get excited about....
    You are right. RIM is actually in the .17X now, if this was the official release I will start crying. However, VZW sucks arse what other company would cripple GPS on Google Maps. So I guess with VZW nothing would surprise me.
    03-23-09 10:46 PM
    Just loaded .113. Thanks for the link! It changed my file memory from 40 to 45! I was wondering how so many people had 40+ memory and now I'm in the cool club. It appears to work just fine, nothing earth shattering over .109.
    Hit the deck!!!!!!
    NOPE, i am not a racist, but OBAMA is a NAPPY HEADED PUPPET
    Man, impressive.
    Anyone got a yes or no to this so i can get started?
    To be on the safe side, I would downgrade back to the official release (.75). Then upgrade to .113, or just wait for the official release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hit the deck!!!!!!
    Why does it always end up like this? lol
    03-23-09 10:47 PM
    Dude, wtf am I believing? What my eyes are seeing and what I am experiencing. Are you racist?...what are you trying to say about Obama? I'd watch out now
    WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE RACISM???? YOU CANT JUST DISAGREE WITH A FRAUD???
    03-23-09 10:47 PM
    Why does it always end up like this? lol
    lol! I don't know, thread just went from "official" > unofficial > sliced bread > Obama. This thread confuses me, but I'm still laughing my *** off!
    03-23-09 10:48 PM
    Dude, wtf am I believing? What my eyes are seeing and what I am experiencing. Are you racist?...what are you trying to say about Obama? I'd watch out now
    ALSO, it not the color of a mans skin, but his integrity
    03-23-09 10:49 PM
    Just loaded .113. Thanks for the link! It changed my file memory from 40 to 45! I was wondering how so many people had 40+ memory and now I'm in the cool club. It appears to work just fine, nothing earth shattering over .109.
    I wasn't that lucky with the whole more memory thing.
    03-23-09 10:50 PM
    WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE RACISM???? YOU CANT JUST DISAGREE WITH A FRAUD???
    Maybe it was the NAPPY HEADED PUPPET that provided backup to my statement. Anyways, forgive me for I have sinned.
    03-23-09 10:50 PM
    Maybe it was the NAPPY HEADED PUPPET that provided backup to my statement. Anyways, forgive me for I have sinned.
    i BELIEVE THAT WAS SATIRE TO your all to quick "racism" response.
    03-23-09 10:53 PM
    ALSO, it not the color of a mans skin, but his integrity
    So what do you know about our president's integrity? Look, this is not a politics forum. I didn't vote for a reason. Didn't like mccain, was unsure about obama. He's the man for the next 4 years, support or no support, ala bush.
    03-23-09 10:54 PM
    lol dude i wasnt trying to discourage anyone, just wanted people to know when they dropped in it isnt official, been explaining this all day, glad you all read and get it, but in case u forgot the thread is titled next official release, just reinforcing what should be obvious..including the massive amount of 9500 113 build files, good luck to everyone
    03-23-09 10:55 PM
    i BELIEVE THAT WAS SATIRE TO your all to quick "racism" response.
    Maybe it's just my fault I live in memphis and everytime someone pops out that phrase it's along that character. The last thing I need is a speech on racism, give me a break.
    03-23-09 10:56 PM
    To everyone else, I just want to apologize for allowing the thread to have these last few posts of garbage in it. Back on topic
    03-23-09 10:57 PM
    ok after looking at the files and talking to a reliable "source" (dont think i have to go into detail) it looks as if someone took 113 for the 9500 and built this, or altered an earlier version for the 9530, somethin like a hybrid....you have all seen this before...i can ASSURE you, as others have said and I have said, this IS NOT an official and will not be the official, yes the official from vzw was supposed to drop this weekend but doesnt look so hot now....just have some faith and believe us...
    How does your "source" explain how it is digitally 'signed' by Research In Motion?

No it's not homemade, but there is no way it is the official release either.
    03-23-09 10:57 PM
    Maybe it's just my fault I live in memphis and everytime someone pops out that phrase it's along that character. The last thing I need is a speech on racism, give me a break.
    Sorry but you said the "R" word first!
    03-23-09 10:59 PM
    digital sigs arent hard to obtain i wouldnt imagine, i code in C sharp and ++ not java but i bet you could get a rim sig on it, point being its a mixture
    Fellas, let's keep this on topic please. Getting way out there.
    Fellas, let's keep this on topic please. Getting way out there.
    Was quite ridiculous for a second. Any new opinions on this "build"?
    03-23-09 11:01 PM
    digital sigs arent hard to obtain i wouldnt imagine, i code in C sharp and ++ not java but i bet you could get a rim sig on it, point being its a mixture
    If digital signatures were that easy to fake there would be no point in them.
    03-23-09 11:02 PM
    Was quite ridiculous for a second. Any new opinions on this "build"?
    Nothing new really. Still running strong for the couple hours so far. Mem hasn't dropped or risen. Stationary around 45. Still looking to see what the battery usage is gonna be like.
    03-23-09 11:04 PM
    thanks vzwrocka....appreciate it. my whole point was vzw bes labeled it as not vendor supported, again: only clarifying.. and i will ask the tech about the sig, as I myself am curious now
    03-23-09 11:05 PM
    The CDMA radio code has the same date stamp of 2/27 that the Java files has. At a minimum, this is the first I'm seeing of the .113 radio for CDMA. Why would it not be feasible that RIM used identical Java files for 9500 and 9530, just swapped out the radio codes, and slapped different platform numbers on. Why the speculation that it's fraud?
    03-23-09 11:05 PM
1,109 ... 2324252627 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD