Weird, been posted for 2.5 hours now and the leak hasnt been announced on the main crackberry page... Uusally it gets posted pretty much as soon as a leak pops...
    That's because this is all a vicious dream. When we wake up we'll be back at .65. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    03-23-09 07:15 PM
    This must be the real deal. I just installed with Vendor.xml and internet connected. That means Verizon is authorizing update.
    I don't get your reasoning
    03-23-09 07:15 PM
    I just finished downloading..................and reading 18 pages while downloading....................................... ................................I just fell asleep. Good Night!
    03-23-09 07:16 PM
    Ohh the MOD had all the right and responsibility to edited and move , I not mad at him or anything like that. But it was a joke because of all the "Is monday, where is the OS?" and similar ones that were driving people crazy, and some when they saw this one they just laugh

But I'm not posting another one
    I hear you, still, it's a touchy subject around here. The same type of thread a few weeks back got real nasty fast and ended up with two longtime CB posters getting banned.
    Sounds like a pass for me. The wait goes on

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    you'll be waiting for awhile then lol...at least for an official OS. This is the targeted "end of March" release.
    Just cause I know everyone wants to know...there is NO LAG in the bonus levels in word mole.....my true benchmark test
    LOL that's funny becouse I was just telling my wife 20 min ago how there was no bonus level word mole lag in my 113/114 hybrid

This must be the real deal. I just installed with Vendor.xml and internet connected. That means Verizon is authorizing update.
    No it doesn't.
    03-23-09 07:17 PM
    okay - I've got this leak up and running. So far, so good. No install issues, mms is working, email seems faster, accel is faster, phone works as it should. Initial memory after install and one battery pull was 48MB. Will take some time to comment on how that goes. Haven't tried camera or video yet but suspect it will be good. Initial (and I DO mean initial) impression that this is good...but time will tell.
    I hear you, still, it's a touchy subject around here. The same type of thread a few weeks back got real nasty fast and ended up with two longtime CB posters getting banned.
    Hey jLevy, wow, let me edit out the link then
    both options under "my location" are enabled and it updates every 30 minutes.
    Keep my location checked and uncheck the other one. Change update to 4 hours and try that out for a day. Should see a boost in memory. Oh yeah do a battery pull after making those adjustments.
    03-23-09 07:18 PM
    getting this but, cant wait for that official official release..
    03-23-09 07:18 PM
    No, the vendor file is empty...therefore it is not really even checking anything.
    03-23-09 07:19 PM
    That's because this is all a vicious dream. When we wake up we'll be back at .65. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    lol, actually we'll be back to .55!!!!
    for those wow would like another place to download the .114 OS from this thread you can go to my sight

Welcome
    Doesn't mean anything. These are in every OS, VZW or not.
    why does Early April fools joke come to mind!!!!
    03-23-09 07:22 PM
    Can someone with .113 installed go to options/advanced options/applications and highlight Blackberry 4.7 Core Applications click the BB button and select Modules, scroll down and confirm the RIM modules are from 4.7.0.113. Would like to confirm that this is really a .113 OS or someones hybrid.
    03-23-09 07:26 PM
    Keep the results coming ... Thanks and cheers to everyone posting their findings ... Maybe I'll be wiping mine tomorrow!

Keep my location checked and uncheck the other one. Change update to 4 hours and try that out for a day. Should see a boost in memory. Oh yeah do a battery pull after making those adjustments.
    Thanks for the tip. Will give it a try.
    Maybe cause an even better leak is on the way :P
    If the leak isn't originally posted by a CB staffer (Keven, Bl1aze, etc.) then one of them needs to install it to get an About screen capture for it. That's how Berry Review beat them to the .245 leak for the Bold).
    03-23-09 07:27 PM
    Can someone with .113 installed go to options/advanced options/applications and highlight Blackberry 4.7 Core Applications click the BB button and select Modules, scroll down and confirm the RIM modules are from 4.7.0.113. Would like to confirm that this is really a .113 OS or someones hybrid.
    This has been confirmed.
    03-23-09 07:29 PM
    Ok, someone please help me out real quick. I just backed up my phone and 3rd party apps. Doing the JL-Cmnder wipe as Crucial has in his write-up. Right now it is just sitting at a red screen with it saying connected? Does that mean the phone is wiped and I can do the steps to put .113 on?
    03-23-09 07:31 PM
    Okay, when I go to compose mms, I attached a pic from the camera and a pic that was not from the camera. I sent it to my other phone, an old razor, and it went thru fine.

Now when I was in media/pictures, highlighted it to send an mms, it sent a black box. (That was the 1st mms try)

And my weatherbug located me...
    Last edited by mrsFAB; 03-23-09 at 07:34 PM.
    03-23-09 07:32 PM
    I am a mac user and don't have paralells, how can i install the file?

03-23-09 07:33 PM
    This has been confirmed.
    and is an official release.
    03-23-09 07:33 PM
    I am a mac user and don't have paralells, how can i install the file?

No can do. You will have to wait until it is OTA.
    03-23-09 07:35 PM
1,109 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD