Weird, been posted for 2.5 hours now and the leak hasnt been announced on the main crackberry page... Uusally it gets posted pretty much as soon as a leak pops...
    Exactly what I've been wondering.
    03-23-09 06:59 PM
    Weird, been posted for 2.5 hours now and the leak hasnt been announced on the main crackberry page... Uusally it gets posted pretty much as soon as a leak pops...
    Maybe cause an even better leak is on the way :P
    03-23-09 07:00 PM
    I'm down to 23mb from 41mb. You do see a jump of 2-3mb when you start to mess around with it if you have had it idle for a few.
    That is quite a big drop. Could be some apps or themes causing this. I am now up to 47mb from 45mb since my last post.
    03-23-09 07:00 PM
    Thanks OP. DLing now.
    03-23-09 07:01 PM
    Maybe cause an even better leak is on the way :P
    Or perhaps Kevin is taking a nap.
    03-23-09 07:02 PM
    was just about to post the same thing..guess some are still skeptical..
    03-23-09 07:04 PM
    Or perhaps Kevin is taking a nap.
    That's my guess.
    Hurry make a joke about 5.0!!!

It might be worth a shot =)
    I might get banned this time for posting fake announcements.

It was edited by an admin, but if you look a couple of comments down you'll see the whole thing, from some guy quoting it. lol
    Last edited by Venc; 03-23-09 at 07:18 PM.
    don't forget to delete the preinstalled wallpapers cod before loading to save 5mbs...always have to remind myself..
    03-23-09 07:06 PM
    was just about to post the same thing..guess some are still skeptical..
    Including myself... holding off installing for now.
    03-23-09 07:07 PM
    That is quite a big drop. Could be some apps or themes causing this. I am now up to 47mb from 45mb since my last post.
    Any known memory leaks with these?

- superpages mobile
    - storm yahtzee
    - google maps
    - speed test
    - quick pull
    - poynt
    - quicklaunch
    - stormlock
    - appleberry glassNTWB 1.2
    - weatherbug
    03-23-09 07:07 PM
    the memory you guys are talking about is the application memory?
    03-23-09 07:08 PM
    Still not officially official

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 07:08 PM

http://forums.crackberry.com/f139/st...thread-188982/

It was edited by an admin, but if you look a couple of comments down you'll see the whole thing, from some guy quoting it. lol
    Yea i saw that A-hole =)
    funny though....I about wet my pants
    03-23-09 07:09 PM

http://forums.crackberry.com/f139/st...thread-188982/

Not good to post fake announcements, the MOD's rightfully so will be on you for that (as will CB users).
    My memory is holding at 15.7. (I have a lot of ish on my phone). The mms forwarding is not fixed. Forwards a black box. When I did the BP, it took forever! Longer than before for me, and I ws still on .75. And now my weatherbug is not "locating"... but it could be down.
    My memory is holding at 15.7. (I have a lot of ish on my phone). The mms forwarding is not fixed. Forwards a black box. When I did the BP, it took forever! Longer than before for me, and I ws still on .75. And now my weatherbug is not "locating"... but it could be down.
    wow, download the whole app store? jk
    03-23-09 07:10 PM

- superpages mobile
    - storm yahtzee
    - google maps
    - speed test
    - quick pull
    - poynt
    - quicklaunch
    - stormlock
    - weatherbug
    I am not sure about appleberry since I do not have themes but weatherbug could be a culprit. How do you have it set up? Is GPS fix disabled on start-up? How often does it automatically update?
    03-23-09 07:11 PM
    Sounds like a pass for me. The wait goes on

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

- superpages mobile
    - storm yahtzee
    - google maps
    - speed test
    - quick pull
    - poynt
    - quicklaunch
    - stormlock
    - weatherbug
    I had a memory leak with EVERY theme that I tried. I didnt specifically try that theme, but with the 2 or three others I had a major leak. (android, zei)
    the memory you guys are talking about is the application memory?
    yes it is.
    03-23-09 07:12 PM
    Not good to post fake announcements, the MOD's rightfully so will be on you for that (as will CB users).
    Ohh the MOD had all the right and responsibility to edited and move , I not mad at him or anything like that. But it was a joke because of all the "Is monday, where is the OS?" and similar ones that were driving people crazy, and some when they saw this one they just laugh

But I'm not posting another one
    03-23-09 07:13 PM
    weatherbug is working... I have noticed sometimes it takes a few attempts for it to pinpoint your location.
    03-23-09 07:14 PM
    This must be the real deal. I just installed with Vendor.xml and internet connected. That means Verizon is authorizing update.
    I am not sure about appleberry since I do not have themes but weatherbug could be a culprit. How do you have it set up? Is GPS fix disabled on start-up? How often does it automatically update?
    both options under "my location" are enabled and it updates every 30 minutes.
1,109 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD