I have the 9530 verizon edition. I had .99 before and didnt have this problem at all. When i go from landscape to portrait view it takes forever to adjust and is extremely frustrating to say the least. I love the lack of keyboard lag and already installed the update to the keyboard.
    Is there something i can install to alleviate the super lag from landscape to portrait? Maybe one of the java files from a previous version? I assume I am not the only one with this problem. I love .114 besides this issue. This issue, though, is going to force me to break this phone against the wall sooner rather than later. Your help is appreciated.
    03-13-09 08:13 AM
    Use the .109 radio file.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 09:05 AM
    it adjusts really fast if the phone is straight-up vertical when in portrait mode. if it is leaning back a bit it takes a few seconds. They must be experimenting with tightening the landscape->portrait switch.
    03-13-09 10:16 AM
    Use the .109 radio file.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Have you tried this? How do i accomplish this?
    03-13-09 01:49 PM
    i would like to know this too, if you would please enlighten us!
    03-13-09 02:21 PM
    There is a plus side to the way it's setup on .114. If you use your Storm while in bed it does a LOT less of the flip flopping around with the screens. It's also much easier to set it down on a table without the orientation changing. I'm starting to get used to deliberately pointing the phone more vertical to have it switch. Of course the better solution to flip flopping screens and all that would still be to have the option to turn the stupid accelerometer off if you want!
    03-13-09 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD