Hi all,

my Storm 9520 only rings once at an incominc call. After this single ring only the vibration is working. I�ve tried many different ring tones but no success.

Is there any setting which I have to do to let the Storm ring as long as the caller rings me?

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Tembrand
    10-18-10 07:30 AM
    Goto your active profile and set the amounts of rings desired. You are changing the ring tone, but not changing the profiles desired ring amount.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 07:42 AM
    Hmmm, is there any ring tone which will appear as long as the caller rings? I didn�t find this in all the ring tones which comes with the BB.
    10-18-10 08:31 AM
    I had this problem too. First of all, there is no setting for number of rings on the phone. You can set number of rings for everything else, SMS, MMS, BBM, email, everything but the phone. What I discovered is if you have your device set to ring and vibrate, it will do all the vibrations before the next ring. I had mine set to 10 vibrations thinking that would make sure the phone was vibrating throughout the entire answer process. It would ring the first time, then it wouldn't ring again because it never got through the 10 vibrations. Now I have it set to one lone vibration and it rings and vibes, then rings and vibes again, and again, etc. Hope that helps.
    10-18-10 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD