Im on vodafone and have had my storm for around 3 months now. Got it on .75 and lets be fair i thought it was good but so sluggish and buggy.

Iv been looking at upgrading to the leeked .113 for a good few weeks now and never had courage incase i bricked it etc. When it comes to upgrading stuff i always have bad luck.

But today i did it, and well damn its so much better. So much faster and im so impressed. Had a scare when i first switched the phone on to find my contacts gone. Easily solved with a restore .

This post is mainly for the guys like me who dont know if its worth the upgrade incase anything goes wrong. Its so simple too, like 4 steps to it. And nothing goes wrong. Love love love it.

Thanks again for the people on these forums who find the leeks and posts for both the 9500 and 9530. I know theres a smalled 9500 fan base on crackberry than the 9530 but you still provide. As we would call you guys. Legends.

Joe.
    03-27-09 10:01 AM
    Hi, i was just reading your post and i was woundering where i can download the OS 113 ??

thanks
    03-27-09 03:34 PM
    I am still on the edge about installing .113 I want to but I don't know if I should hold out and have some hope that verizon will release a new os
    03-27-09 03:52 PM
    Search is your best friend!
    03-27-09 03:53 PM
    Assume that Verizon will never release another OS for this phone again. Does that help to convince you to install the Beta and enjoy your Storm like you never knew possible?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 03:55 PM
    Well done on taking this step - not so bad! Even tricking your Storm isn't something to be feared thanks to the expert help to hand on Crackberry! I'd be interested to know how you find battery life on .113 I downgraded to .106 in the end

03-27-09 04:33 PM
    Hi, i was just reading your post and i was woundering where i can download the OS 113 ??

thanks
    Right Here pal remember 9500 only

Well done on taking this step - not so bad! Even tricking your Storm isn't something to be feared thanks to the expert help to hand on Crackberry! I'd be interested to know how you find battery life on .113 I downgraded to .106 in the end
    Ill be honest, i never experienced bad battery life on .75. Might sound funny but its true. Will let you know it goes on new .113. Im not even bothered if it gets buggy etc. Just im so impressed on how not laggy the new OS leek is.

~Joe
    03-27-09 05:19 PM
    I went back to .78 for comparison purposes and couldn't believe how bad it was. It lasted all of an hour before upgrading again. Battery life on .113 was a nightmare though. It was only calls that drained it, everything else was good

03-28-09 04:25 AM
    .113 is certainly a good os. I think that it could be improved massively though.

I have read some interesting posts on the hardware video acceleration capabilities that the phone potentially has. If this gets integrated I think that it could really do some tricks.
    03-28-09 04:31 AM
    Just time will tell. Every iphone lover compares the two. Gotta remember how crap the iphone was when that first come out.

Rock on storm
    03-30-09 02:04 AM
    I thought this os was official?

03-30-09 07:17 AM
    I thought this os was official?
    It is if you live in Slovenia!

I have been running this for 3 weeks with no complaints. Just make sure that in the future, you don't mix 9530 with 9500 leaks.
    03-30-09 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD