BlackBerry Storm 2: the official unofficial hands-on
    Last edited by wyabcp; 05-22-09 at 03:15 AM. Reason: duplicate
    05-22-09 01:10 AM
    dude, really? this is on the front page...
    05-22-09 01:46 AM
    Wow we have a real winner here! Way to go buddy your awesome....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 02:11 AM
    yes... it is on the front page... sigh...

now.. two things i noticed right away besides the other obvious stuff... 1:59 boot time??? and the battery cover doesn't have those two annoying clasps to undo to get it off...
    05-22-09 02:45 AM
    Yeah they made the speaker phone like the iPhone. The little hole on the bottom left is where the sound is going to come from. I wonder if it'll be as loud as the storm1?

05-22-09 07:34 AM
    Yeah they made the speaker phone like the iPhone. The little hole on the bottom left is where the sound is going to come from. I wonder if it'll be as loud as the storm1?

That's incorrect-- look again. The speaker is like other BlackBerry's - it's in the same general location as the Storm 1 but there is a groove in the rubber strip below the battery cover that lets the sound escape.

The only problem with the new design is that it will be muffled when lying flat on a surface because those little (annoying) rubber bumpers are gone.
    05-22-09 10:34 AM
    yep its already broken hahahaha
    05-22-09 11:17 AM
    That's incorrect-- look again. The speaker is like other BlackBerry's - it's in the same general location as the Storm 1 but there is a groove in the rubber strip below the battery cover that lets the sound escape.

The only problem with the new design is that it will be muffled when lying flat on a surface because those little (annoying) rubber bumpers are gone.
    actually thats the clipe for the cover, look at the picture of the phone with no battery cover, and i was wron bout the location that little hole is on the right bottom of the phone, and it might be at the very bottom of the phone next to the mic theres a slot there...o well we'll have to wait to see what this new phone is all about......
    05-22-09 11:30 AM
    I don't like the touch screen of iphone and the reason I am having a blackberry storm is the SurePress. So if the Storm2 will go with a touch screen. I probably wait for an iphone2.
    05-22-09 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD