How about a tab browsing option like the iPhone. Sometimes I want to look up something while still keeping up the score of a game. A co-worker worker has the iPhone and that's the best option on the browser. RIM is trying to make a something to compete with the iPhone. I say it's time to check out Apples playbook & see what they can give there loyal customer base.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 11:23 PM
    Rumor has it that this will be RIMS best looking browser to date. As far as tabbed browsing, there is no info on that.

I think most people would agree that tabbed browsing would be a welcome addition.

Mobile Safari is truely superior to any browser out right now.
    06-02-09 01:29 AM
    Rumor has it that this will be RIMS best looking browser to date. As far as tabbed browsing, there is no info on that.

I think most people would agree that tabbed browsing would be a welcome addition.

Mobile Safari is truely superior to any browser out right now.
    i agree, and shouldnt we see tabbed browsing with skyfire?
    06-02-09 01:32 AM
    Something I've been dying to have for a while.

Unlimited emails/downloads, flick scrolling, more memory, tabbed browsing, unlimited SMS characters, threaded SMS... some of my higher priority wants. I know I'll probably never get some (most?) of those, but it's a wish list, after all...
    06-02-09 08:44 AM
    The 9630 currently has the best browser to date on a BlackBerry.
    06-02-09 09:19 AM
    Wouldn't that just be a function of the OS, and not the phone itself? I can see the Storm browser being better size wise purely do to screen size, but better functionality would see to be more of an OS issue. Maybe processor speed, but when looking at the current 4.6 and 4.7 devices, that should not be an issue.
    06-02-09 01:22 PM
    i just want flick scrolling!
    06-02-09 01:24 PM
    i agree, and shouldnt we see tabbed browsing with skyfire?
    Strange why they offer everyhing else with it (QT, Flash etc etc) yet leave off something as simple as tabbed browsing.

It really makes no sense at all.

Developers cannot be THAT out of touch
    06-02-09 03:05 PM
    I bet skyfire will be better than safari (although it seems like it would be a memory hog)
    06-02-09 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD