hi guys,
    been a bb user since the s1 and love the s2. Granted the os needds work, but the device feels solid and the productivity on the device seems to be second to none..

is this incredible worthit?
    i had a droid and actually sold it online and kept my s2 instead. I remember thinking that many apps and games for the droid are pretty silly..unless things have chanced..

are there many "good" games for the droid?

not sure if the quality control is there for the droid considering its open source..

I use my bb for email and voice dialing which is critical.
    which do you think if a better device overall? speed aside?

I do feel that the s2;s screen is great..I love the clicking..
    but im wondering if and when the s3 comes out, they will upgrade the horsepower..as I think that is one of the weak parts of the s2? or is it?

does the processor in the s2 get blown away by this "snapdragon?"
    05-01-10 06:10 PM
    By the sounds of it, the s2 is more of a device for you. Although, i cant speak for you personally... My room mate who works for Verizon has the incredible and loves it. I really like it as well. But i am content with my s2 for the time being. It's all personal preference.
    05-01-10 06:55 PM
    there are a couple threads already that i have commented in about both devices. the voice dial might be the killer for you as the HTC doesnt have that
    05-01-10 07:06 PM
    there are a couple threads already that i have commented in about both devices. the voice dial might be the killer for you as the HTC doesnt have that
    Hey Matt, Could you point me in the direction of the thread where you compared them? I've been looking and I cant find it. It would be nice to have a comparison from someone who's not a complete fanboy *********, and knows how to actually use the phones.
    05-01-10 07:51 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/da...storm2-461649/

oddly enough i had a hard time finding it too lol
    05-01-10 08:43 PM
    Thanks a lot man, I think I'll hold out for 6.0. If that doesn't live up to expectations I'll jump then.
    05-01-10 09:06 PM
    Thanks a lot man, I think I'll hold out for 6.0. If that doesn't live up to expectations I'll jump then.
    Then get ready to jump!
    05-01-10 09:10 PM
    Then get ready to jump!
    Jump for joy
    05-01-10 09:31 PM
    Im holding out for 6.0 to see what its all about, if Im not happy Ill be trying out a Droid Incredible.
    05-03-10 04:59 PM
    I just changed from the droid eris loved it...not stable one bit. Had a lot of program....but not one thing stable...BB is VERY SOLID.
    05-03-10 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD