well, i guess the title says it all

anyone who has physically handled the Storm 2 (Odin) or has the inside info (radioguinea!!) able to tell me if i'll be able to keep my spare battery for storm 2? if so then i'm about to buy an external battery charger for my spare. would love to know! please advise!

thanks in advance!
    05-25-09 10:25 PM
    It looks that way in the pictures leaked but... IF it really has wifi shouldn't it get a larger battery like the Bold or Onyx? Especially with the issue of CDMA and wifi draining battery faster than GSM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 12:05 AM
    just have a car charger... problem with the battery solved!

actually would be nice if it was the same... that way you get a spare. =)
    05-26-09 07:34 AM
    just have a car charger... problem with the battery solved!

actually would be nice if it was the same... that way you get a spare. =)
    Lol naturally I want a spare, and am more than willing to spend if I need to, but I'd be even happier to be able to keep my existing storm battery, and even the storm itself in case of repair work in storm 2. Storm would be a much nicer loaner

05-26-09 01:38 PM
    If they both use the same battery, why would you buy an external battery charger? Couldn't you just use your S1 as a charger? That way, you could use the battery that came with the S2 and charge the S1 battery through the S1.
    05-27-09 08:36 PM
    There's going to be a lot of aspects of the first Strom recycled in the "second".
    05-27-09 08:50 PM
    If they both use the same battery, why would you buy an external battery charger? Couldn't you just use your S1 as a charger? That way, you could use the battery that came with the S2 and charge the S1 battery through the S1.
    I have my reasons for wanting a charger

For example would you rather carry a phone as backup charger or a battery charger in your suitcase while travelling? Heck I wouldnt feel so bad if my lost luggage included a battery and external charger. Lost storm used exclusively for charging a spare battery? Little different

Last edited by 2face-MazE; 05-27-09 at 09:00 PM.
    05-27-09 08:54 PM
    Well..they're both the same family of phone so I don't see why not.

Besides, what is a Storm 2 but a Storm 1 with wifi and a non touch glass screen?
    05-27-09 10:07 PM
    [QUOTE=Lol123123321;2663085]Well..they're both the same family of phone so I don't see why not.

Besides, what is a Storm 2 but a Storm 1 with wifi and a non touch glass screen?[/QUOTE]

yes you just think at the phone and it does everything or it has a sliding keyboard rofl
    05-27-09 10:31 PM
    Rim developes personal productivity smart phones, hopefully they understand the difference between that and social network phones. If they make a sliding keyboard, then I just might as well but a samsung vice or touch pro

05-28-09 01:37 PM
    Looking at all the new berries they all have the same batteries as the Storm1.

05-28-09 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD