Just got my 2 last Monday as a replacement to my 1 from Verizon. Wow is all I can say this phone is way ahead of the S1. My memory has not budged hardly any and the browser is lightning fast.Only complaint was having to get a new Otterbox case sine the S2 is a click thicker. I think I will be happy for a long time with this phone.
    06-26-10 08:33 AM
    I can still remember the day that I upgraded to the S2 from S1...Night and day if you ask me.

Glad your enjoying the phone.....tell your friends! Get converts lol
    06-26-10 08:43 AM
    Just got my 2 last Monday as a replacement to my 1 from Verizon. Wow is all I can say this phone is way ahead of the S1. My memory has not budged hardly any and the browser is lightning fast.Only complaint was having to get a new Otterbox case sine the S2 is a click thicker. I think I will be happy for a long time with this phone.
    Congrats. I'm a big fan of both storms, but I woulda held off. S3 should be out soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-10 08:58 AM
    I also upgraded recently and amazed at the difference. I even switched to a theme without a Meterberry slot because memory is no longer an issue.

I was holding out for the S3, but Asurion sent me a new, factory-sealed S2 a couple of weeks ago after a refurb S1 they sent me turned out to be defective. My new every 2 is up in November and this will make the wait for the S3 a lot easier.

06-26-10 09:19 AM
    Like night and day between the S1 and S2.

Can a mod give a better title to this thread?
    06-26-10 09:26 AM
    If we get the Os 6.0 the S2 will sell twice as much as it is now. The storm 2 is a great device with a awesome screen. Good luck with your new phone!

06-26-10 09:29 AM
    I wouldn't have upgraded if the S1 I had hadn't kept messing up. After 3 attempts Verizon offered to send me th S2 as a repacement.
    06-26-10 09:52 AM
    I wouldn't have upgraded if the S1 I had hadn't kept messing up. After 3 attempts Verizon offered to send me th S2 as a repacement.
    Lucky for you! I love my S2. hope you keep enjoying it and spreading the word - RIM and Verizon sure aren't!
    06-26-10 10:40 AM
    Just got my S2 today!! after 4 S1s and 30 minute phone call with Verizon they agreed to send me a S2...HUGE DIFFERENCE, this is exactly what the S1 should had been in the beginning. See you in the S2 Forums!!
    07-02-10 09:46 PM
    Was that some kinda joke?
    07-03-10 09:20 AM
    Compared to the S1 I'm sure...

Scott
    07-03-10 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD