Ok so yesterday morning around 5:15 I went out for a cigarette and what a morning. First I work midnights at a hotel and normally I work on Fridays but I got the day off and my phone alarm is always set for 5:30 am because that's when I start wakeup calls at work. Well I forgot to turn it off and I'm leaning againsed my car smoking and the alarm goes off and kinda startles me and as I go to turn it off my phone falls well here's when all h**l breaks loose. I diddnt notice a car comming down my street and as soon as I go to bend down to pick up my phone my driver's side window shatters and I look up and realize the car that's comming down the road is actually shooting at me! The first bullet misses my ear by about a inch and I run twords the back of MY van and two more shots are fired one shattering the window behind the front door and I'm not too sure were the third bullet hit but if u wouldn't have dropped my phone that bullet would have hit me in the head and I most likley would not be here right now. So take that Iphone and droid users so what if you guys get tons of free apps and maby your browsers are a little faster does your phone have a life saving app?? I think not. I am pretty shook up and won't leave my house right now without my bulletproof vest but I'm sure in time I will be ok without it I'm just still scared right now. Sorry about the long post I just felt like shareing my story and I'm thankfull I get to see my 21 birthday next month

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-10 07:48 AM
    Holy schnikes! Now that's a story, lol. I just have one little word of advice.

Move.

That's not a good neighborhood.

05-30-10 07:54 AM
    I'm grateful that you weren't hurt. How did the phone survive?

05-30-10 08:03 AM
    Holy schnikes! Now that's a story, lol. I just have one little word of advice.

Move.

That's not a good neighborhood.

Haha yea actually me and my parents are actually discussing that it was such a shock though because our area is pretty decent there's never been anything like this around here but I'm planning on moving soon anyways because my girlfriend and her parents are moving soon(they live across the street from me right now ) and I'm really good friends with her parents and they said when they move there taking me with lol

05-30-10 08:09 AM
    I'm grateful that you weren't hurt. How did the phone survive?

Actually the phone was fine it landed on my shoe and slid onto the ground.....sadly as all that was happening I was thinking o crap my screen better not be scratched or worse cracked lol but both me and the phone are fine hmm I wonder if I should get a bullet proof vest for my storm too JK haha

05-30-10 08:13 AM
    hmmm 20 years old almost 21 and theres a random shooting at you. In my hood they are not random when your that young its all related to something if you get my drift !!!!
    I think you should move also and straighten up while you still can. Remember you offended someone somehow someway.
    Let this be a lesson and move on !
    05-30-10 10:05 AM
    How about some pictures to prove it actually happened..
    05-30-10 11:23 AM
    hmmm 20 years old almost 21 and theres a random shooting at you. In my hood they are not random when your that young its all related to something if you get my drift !!!!
    I think you should move also and straighten up while you still can. Remember you offended someone somehow someway.
    +1
    I agree
    05-30-10 11:27 AM
    why didn't you shoot back?
    05-30-10 11:31 AM
    Now you just have to quit smoking.
    05-30-10 11:36 AM
    Well I will admit I used to have a drug problem (was addicted to xanax adderall and vicodin) but that was when I was like 14 and I lived at another place and the girl I used to buy from is still a good friend and she's clean now too but honestly I have deff turned My life around. I have been clean for years now and I work two jobs I work full time midnights at a hotel and work days at a auto shop. I think it was just a random shooting and I just happend to be outside at the time

05-30-10 12:02 PM
    How about some pictures to prove it actually happened..
    as you wish lol i was just waiting for someone to ask that, i just ad to wait till i got home to upload them cuz the wi-fi at work was acting up

heres the front door thats were the first shot hit

and heres the view from the inside from the second shot
    05-30-10 12:09 PM
    why didn't you shoot back?
    i applied for my permit to carry about a month ago but i dont have a gun yet, going to hopefully buy one within the next month
    05-30-10 12:11 PM
    Now you just have to quit smoking.
    ehh i know smoking is bad but with the way the world seems to be headed im not sure i wanna live to be 80............wow that sounded really emo and depressing lol but one day ill work on quitting i just dont want too yet but im off to sleep now i just worked 10 to 9 and im tired and gotta go back in tonight and work 11-7 but atleast im making killer money im the only kid my age i know that has my own cars(well car now) that i actually payed for myself and i can afford my blackberry plus i got a blackberry for my stepdad got my mom my girlfriend and a good friend from work a phone too, ( just a side note wow i must use my blackberry too much im typing this on my laptop and keep getting mad when i press space twice and wonder why it wont insert a period.)
    05-30-10 12:19 PM
    Wow! Im a night auditor too, for three years now. Im always out front having a smoke and messing with my S2. Thats scary stuff!
    05-30-10 01:42 PM
    You have a bullet proof vest? Wow. I mean I have one, but it comes with the job lol. How much did you end up paying for that, and what level is it?
    05-30-10 03:22 PM
    You have a bullet proof vest? Wow. I mean I have one, but it comes with the job lol. How much did you end up paying for that, and what level is it?
    I got it from my dad he works security and is a PI I'm not sure what level it is but the brand is point blank body armor and he said it will stop up to a .357 magnum

05-30-10 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD