Hi

I've just installed the Storm 2 CD and have tried to put one of my itunes playlists onto the BB (30 tracks). There's plenty of storage on the devide for the music, but when I finish synching and check my devide, it's transferred my entire itunes collection onto it! or as much as it could fit anyway - nearly 1000 songs. This is useless anyway as i can't get any of the music to play.

I get a message saying something about blocking mass storage? Don't know how to though - it doesn't give you a link or anything.

All i want to do is transfer one playlist onto the device - any ideas where i'm going wrong?

Thanks in advance!
    11-05-09 03:59 PM
    Hi

I've just installed the Storm 2 CD and have tried to put one of my itunes playlists onto the BB (30 tracks). There's plenty of storage on the devide for the music, but when I finish synching and check my devide, it's transferred my entire itunes collection onto it! or as much as it could fit anyway - nearly 1000 songs. This is useless anyway as i can't get any of the music to play.

I get a message saying something about blocking mass storage? Don't know how to though - it doesn't give you a link or anything.

All i want to do is transfer one playlist onto the device - any ideas where i'm going wrong?

Thanks in advance!
    Use Desktop Manager and select "Sync to iTunes". All of your playlists will appear and you select which ones you wish to send over to your phone.
    11-05-09 04:15 PM
    Or you can just auto enable mass storage mode in your options, then just drop your music right into the music folder!
    11-05-09 04:18 PM
    Use Desktop Manager and select "Sync to iTunes". All of your playlists will appear and you select which ones you wish to send over to your phone.
    Thanks for that, but it's exactly what i've done already. My problem is that using the desktop manager, I tick one box by the playlist i want, and it just dumps ALL my music in anyway, as if completely ignoring my request. It's weird
    11-05-09 04:58 PM
    Thanks for that, but it's exactly what i've done already. My problem is that using the desktop manager, I tick one box by the playlist i want, and it just dumps ALL my music in anyway, as if completely ignoring my request. It's weird
    You mean using media sync right?
    11-05-09 05:40 PM
    Or you can just auto enable mass storage mode in your options, then just drop your music right into the music folder!
    This method worked really well for me you can pick & choose. Music videos are a whole different beast though when you have to remove DRM.
    11-05-09 06:03 PM
    Hi

This is useless anyway as i can't get any of the music to play.
    You do know you can't play DRM protected music on a non-Ipod device?
    11-05-09 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD