It claims with a much easier txt input. I doubt they meansimply keyboard if anyone has seen those bluetooth film canister like. Phone that put out a full keyboard onto a surface then it uses shadows to see what you put. How awesome would it be if they put in just a flat piece with a built in projector in this case addi no much physical heft easy input n no screen real estate taken

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 11:32 PM
    i dont see the point of speculating when you really have no specs on the phone, im not being a ****, just dont see what knowledge anyone can gain from speculating.i.e., OMFG, what if the storm 2, has a projection keyboard and you can type in the air
    04-13-09 11:34 PM
    i dont see the point of speculating when you really have no specs on the phone, im not being a ****, just dont see what knowledge anyone can gain from speculating.i.e., OMFG, what if the storm 2, has a projection keyboard and you can type in the air
    getting a collaboration of ideas in one place where users see certain features as being an improvement on a current design? this forum is a big part of the blackberry subculture. who's to say that rim doesn't come here to get customer feedback or ideas.
    04-13-09 11:54 PM
    LOL, they should just hire us then, why would they go here when they have a substantial amount of testers?
    04-14-09 12:16 AM
    it sure would be great collaborating ideas, if we were building the damn phone. This is how rumors get spread, someone suggests something, the next guy believes that information, and the rest is history.
    04-14-09 12:17 AM
    testers are one thing but the user is who uses the device everyday not for a select testing period.
    04-14-09 12:26 AM
    I think this would be a horrible addition just go get a full qwerty keyboard blackbery

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 12:39 AM
    no keyboard needed. I prefer the touchscreen and I Like the little clicky noise it makes.... I get all excited everytime i have to use it.....
    04-14-09 12:44 AM
    noooo i hate touchscreen phones WITH keyboard.
    in my opinion they should just improve the surepress technology and go for a full touchscreen blackberry WITHOUT a keyboard.
    Amen !
    The storm is what it is, you chose it.
    If you dont like it the way it is, why didn't you choose another device? Bah.
    04-14-09 01:46 AM
    For those of you who love the Storm like it is then its perfect for you; but they need a phone for those of us who expect more from a touch screen, no physical keyboard and no sure press; and call it Sunshine so we don't confuse it with the Storm lovers; forget about making another Storm. The Storm sure press touch screen was a big mistake for the true touch screen user. Once you type on a non-tactile touch screen like iPhone or Krave and you are able to see the key you are pressing and have immediate response you will never want to go back to a physical keyboard (smaller keys) or the sure press (very slow and not easy to become proficient). The new touch screen phone, aka "Sunshine", should have major improvements over the storm. For those of you who like a physical keyboard, Blackberry already has a large selection; so lets go after the market Storm was supposed to be focused on. The best touch screen on the market!!!!!!!! They should have all the information they need to get it right this time.
    04-14-09 03:27 AM
    i like the touch. especially cuz bust out my universal keyboard when i want to power type!
    04-14-09 03:52 AM
    noooo i hate touchscreen phones WITH keyboard.
    in my opinion they should just improve the surepress technology and go for a full touchscreen blackberry WITHOUT a keyboard.
    I just sent back the Motorola Droid to enjoy the ease of the Storm 2 keyboard. I could not for the life of me type barely anything in correctly to the Droid touchscreen. I gave it over 3 weeks to get used to it. I couldn't type "the" without making an error. I despised it. Typing on the Storm to me is as easy as typing on the Curve. I'm soooo relieved and happy with a BB once again!
    04-28-10 02:15 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD