As being reported on BlackBerry Storm Forum - BlackBerry Storm Forum. Here is a direct link BlackBerry Storm Forum - Storm II! Live photos?.
    Last edited by Spotmark; 05-28-09 at 04:17 PM.
    05-28-09 04:13 PM
    cool thanks
    05-28-09 04:36 PM
    This is funny.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 04:55 PM
    Wrong. We can argue back and forth all day along about this and we would still get nowhere. Fact is the "Storm 2" that Engadget showed us looked more like the Onyx, same look on the side as well as the buttons, which is the way RIM seems to be heaaded as far as look and style. If the Storm 2 has that crappy click then Im gonna have to pass and bail to AT&T for the Onyx.
    05-28-09 05:11 PM
    Wrong. We can argue back and forth all day along about this and we would still get nowhere. Fact is the "Storm 2" that Engadget showed us looked more like the Onyx, same look on the side as well as the buttons, which is the way RIM seems to be heaaded as far as look and style. If the Storm 2 has that crappy click then Im gonna have to pass and bail to AT&T for the Onyx.
    Actually I saw somewhere on the front page of Crackberry that the click is here to stay being confirmed by the RIM CEO.
    05-28-09 05:42 PM
    The CEO didn't up and say it's gonna be on the Storm 2, but C_X has said it's there in some form.
    05-28-09 05:45 PM
    Yup, this 100% proves it. Might as well close all threads related, the OP has confirmed information.
    05-28-09 05:54 PM
    If I'm wrong, I'll humbly admit it, but for now, I stand by my story/source.
    Last edited by Spotmark; 05-28-09 at 06:13 PM.
    05-28-09 06:03 PM
    i like the click, i think that a screen that is closed around the edges. i like the click giving some kind of feedback.
    05-28-09 06:03 PM
    I hope the Storm 2 has some sort of click. If not it will be a big disappointment IMO.

05-28-09 06:29 PM
    I hope the Storm 2 has some sort of click. If not it will be a big disappointment IMO.

Same here. Imo, one of the best things for a touch screen.
    05-28-09 06:33 PM
    I love the click screen. If the 2 don't have it
    I will not be upgrading.

05-28-09 10:29 PM
    This is my first touchscreen phone - but - I like the click - and hope it stays. May take some getting use to using one that doesn't click.
    05-29-09 01:59 PM
    But, the Storm Engadget had was a prototype and may not have had a fully functional screen. It was clear that not all the pieces even fit right, so they could have just glued in a screen for the look or something.
    05-29-09 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD