Has anyone been able to connect their BB Storm 2 to a flash drive?
    I'm really bothered that I cannot transfer or print to & from my Storm 2 while away from home other than via email.
    05-13-10 07:13 AM
    I suppose you can't do it for the same reasons that you can't move files around on the storm2 without being connected to a computer in Mass Storage Mode....there's no software built into the device to do the move.
    But no 3rd party app to move files on a storm2?
    Last edited by royceberry; 05-25-10 at 09:42 PM.
    05-25-10 09:39 PM
    Droid does!
    05-25-10 09:46 PM
    Why would you want to connect it to a flash drive when you can just connect your phone to the computer and get your files there?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-10 12:47 AM
    I suppose you can't do it for the same reasons that you can't move files around on the storm2 without being connected to a computer in Mass Storage Mode....there's no software built into the device to do the move.
    You can move files around on your phone.

05-26-10 01:43 AM
    And you can get a flash drive that you can put a sd card in so you pull it out of your phone and put it in the flash drive.

05-26-10 01:54 AM
    Droid does!
    05-26-10 04:02 AM
    You can move media around on your device from folder to folder; you can connect via BlueTooth to a PC; you can remove the MicroSD card and put it in an adapter to put into a SD slot on a PC and/or printer equipped with one; and last but not least there's the handy data cable that comes with every device.
    If you meant moving files wirelessly, you can use any third party application for BlackBerry provided they support CIFS/Samba/Windows File Sharing. Check out Rove Moble File Manager if you're interested.
    I believe however Documents to Go is what you're looking for.
    Last edited by genomos; 05-26-10 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Sleep deprivation = memory slippage.
    05-26-10 04:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD