Ok, I am not good at doing unboxing videos, so will post my thoughts here.
    As you will know, I rang up VF on Friday afternoon to enquire about the Storm. At the moment I am on PAYG with VF on my own phone, a HP hw6915, a fantastic PDA phone, but no 3G, MMS (VF could not get it to work) and getting long in the tooth.
    I was offered the standard 18 month 40 package on the Storm 2 which I accepted. I then got a series of texts, going to be delived, sorry out of stock, then going to be delived again.

Well, it turned up just five mins ago!

In the DPD pouch was the Blackberry box, no sleeve on it? the dispatch note and my "free" gift, a HS-655+ Blackberry headset.

In the box:
    Storm 2 with vodafone lettering at the bottom, the battery compartment cover is a nice gun metal colour,
    Explore leaflet,
    set of CD/DVD's
    A Vodafone leaflet on using the Bb on the internet
    A cloth
    Wired headset
    US charger, UK plug replacement Euro plug replacement
    USB cable
    Blackberry pocket pouch
    Battery

NO Mini sd card, and yes that includes being already fitted, not there, so its not coming with one as standard

Battery has some charge and I am going through the setup options.
    Never had a BB before and am finding the keys a little easy to press the wrong one, but I have the same problem with itouch, so not a BB problem, more my big fingers ! :-0
    Tried the Wifi and its great on b/g that I have
    Will come back when all set up
    10-26-09 05:47 AM
    Thanks for the info, Warkman. Very jealous, but hope to be getting mine in a couple days! I do have a question I hope you can test/answer for me though. Can you tell me if the screen recognizes "clicks" while wearing gloves? More importantly, will it allow you to answer an incoming call with gloves on? I live in NYC and with winter fast approaching, gloves become common place. My wife had the iPhone and one of her complaints was that she couldn't answer a call while wearing gloves. Now that the four buttons are integrated with the screen on the S2, I'm guessing it will have the same issue.

Regards
    10-26-09 09:40 AM
    With great difficulty, only 1 in ten attempts worked, but it could be my type of gloves
    10-26-09 10:39 AM
    you sound about as exited as a person going to prison for 50 years

grats i guess
    10-26-09 11:21 AM
    Yeah it seems the vodafone unit doe s not come with the 16gb card, only the BB Sleeve.
    10-26-09 11:34 AM

grats i guess
    How is he supposed to sound? It's a phone for pete's sake, and come Wednesday, most of you will realize it's just like the original Storm.

How people can get so excited about a phone is just sad.
    10-26-09 12:37 PM

grats i guess
    Its a phone/PDA, its not a cure for Cancer
    10-26-09 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD