Completely fake. He typed it himself. Notice where it says 4.7supports the computer is correcting his grammar. Nothing sent by Verizon is capable of being edited except by higher ups.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 07:08 AM
    Most people get a 12-18 month contract anyway, so when thats up a lot of people upgrade to the newest model so it would be a shame if theres not another storm in development. The Storm is a fantastic phone but there can always be improvements so lets look forward to what is coming next.
    03-04-09 07:17 AM
    It's almost as if the people who write these memos have no frackin' idea what spell check is.

That's supposed to be "frakkin' ", as "frak" was spray painted on the wall in a corridor of the BG in one recent episode(the mutiny one). Sorry to correct you, but you were complaining about spelling.
    Last edited by rfabro; 03-04-09 at 08:25 AM.
    03-04-09 08:19 AM
    Completely fake. He typed it himself. Notice where it says 4.7supports the computer is correcting his grammar. Nothing sent by Verizon is capable of being edited except by higher ups.

You sir are an *****. Nothing was changed. Why would I want to start a rumor like this out of the blue? If its a typo then its a typo. Quit trying to be th forums sherlock holmes because ur theory is 100% false.

03-04-09 08:28 AM
    Interesting info. Hopefully the Storm 2 has wifi, but I won't hold my breathing knowing VZW!
    03-04-09 08:30 AM
    What has struck me in this thread

Considering the many faults of the storm and so many owners saying "I love my storm faults and all and wouldn't swap it"

is just how many storm owners in this thread have said they want the storm 2

blackberry company..fix what you've got before you release a newer broken version thank you x
    03-04-09 08:36 AM
    Who cares? when is the new iphone coming out?
    03-04-09 08:44 AM
    At the risk of sounding like a d****bag, my company pays for my BB so I could care less
    03-04-09 09:36 AM
    Are you a VZW employee? If its not there then i dont know what to tell you. I wouldnt bother faking something like this. Amazing how skeptical some people can be...as if you really werent expecting this to arise sooner or later.
    Yep, I'm a VZW employee.

If we want to put all of this "real or fake" stuff to rest, he can email me the link or email me where to find this info....no screenshots.

If you/he are interested, PM me and I'll give you my Verizon email addy.
    03-04-09 09:49 AM
    I can't see a storm 2 being released that early
    03-04-09 09:53 AM

Um, unless this was leaked by someone who was responsible for editting the document before it is distributed? Or who works next to the person responsible for editting or drafting it? Or who was simply walking by with a camera phone while someone was editting/drafting it? And either way, was someone who didn't know about the "Storm 2"?

Which might explain why the Verizon employee in here can't find it -- its still a draft (although the fact that he can't find it, alone, doesn't surprise me -- I work for a large company -- there are countless servers/drives/folders/documents and even applications that I do not have access to).
    03-04-09 11:27 AM
    I concur that it's fake.
    03-04-09 12:33 PM
    This is fake. Nice try.

03-04-09 12:40 PM

LOL, good eye.
    03-04-09 12:46 PM
    VzW is lowering the discount amount on NE2 (if I am not mistaken, it is cut in half). So you better count on RIM's upgrade discount than VzW's NE2.
    Yes but that's just fir the future. Those who are enroled in a current NE2 cycle will still get their full $100 credit.
    03-06-09 02:05 AM
    i can comfirm this doc is 100% real. As a former vzw employee we would find docs like this all the time, the verbiage is the same, the terms used in this doc is the same as I would find. On top of that i had a friend who still works there find the doc to confirm, he found it this morning and can confirm all the info on it.

this doc is real
    03-08-09 01:42 PM
    LOL.. The words NO TRUST could be spelled from your name!
    03-08-09 01:45 PM
    i can comfirm this doc is 100% real. As a former vzw employee we would find docs like this all the time, the verbiage is the same, the terms used in this doc is the same as I would find. On top of that i had a friend who still works there find the doc to confirm, he found it this morning and can confirm all the info on it.

this doc is real
    Yet another "my friend told me" post -- that's reliable confirmation for you /sarchasm

When your friend posts the original document (not altered or cropped) then we will believe it, until then it is suspect.

Regardless I still think that it was a typo, but people can believe what they want to believe.
    03-08-09 10:26 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD