you have to keep in mind that this device had been build over a year now
    Exactly. This 'Storm 2' was already being produced in December.
    05-19-09 04:49 PM
    "ClickScreen-Free" ? Does that mean that it is just going to be a regular touch-screen like the I-Phone?

I kinda like the click screen.

Same here its one of the things that people always comment on when using my phone is they like the click screen.
    05-19-09 05:06 PM
    boys genius said that it may be at the end of this month or no later that the end of June: Storm 2 could drop on Verizon sooner than expected : Boy Genius Report

it will be a good move since the new iphone should be released around July 17th , so better for blackberry to lunch it now
    I agree. That way they can rush the release and the Storm 2 can follow in the Storm's wonderful footsteps. Yay!
    05-19-09 06:11 PM
    Exactly. This 'Storm 2' was already being produced in December.
    I dont know how that would be possible. If it was in production in December I think it would have been released by now. AND, Storm 1's were still being produced as recently as March. The more I think about a June release the more skeptical I become.
    05-19-09 07:01 PM
    Next month is not going to happen.
    05-19-09 07:29 PM
    whoa, whoa, whoa...I go to work for 10.5 hours and all this happens?

Could it be legit?
    05-19-09 08:25 PM
    No it's not legit. Seriously come on guys? June? Think of how much info we have on the tour, we have leaked product lists we have prices.
    05-19-09 08:29 PM
    My girlfriend works for VZW as a manger of a store, been at meetings the last few weeks and she hasn't heard boo about the storm 2. She has doesn't know anything about it. VZW just released a netbook, She knew about months ago. So I doubt she is going to get a package from Fedex with a hundred storm 2 in the next weeks. So IMO it is a no good.
    05-21-09 07:43 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD