Unlocked Storm (ATT) and got all features to work after restoring legacy and dumping service books back into the phone. Now my Yahoo mail Icon is gone but I still am getting email from that account but it comes in from unknown (and i can not reply). Everytime the phone reboots I lose the MMS feature and have to restore Legacy and dump service books back in. I never had to do this with the Storm 1 is there somthing I'm missing here?
    06-24-10 01:03 PM
    I am also having the same problem. Please confirm the following, that when you reboot the phone, you get a message in your "Messages" folder which tells you that your phone has been registered with the wireless network. If so, then that is the root of the problem. I am also having this issue and after speaking to a few people I could not figure it out. I put in an email to berryology, and they never got back to me. I also sent a PM to pltaylor here on crackberry, and he also has yet to get back to me. so we'll have to see if anyone can get back to us on this thread.
    06-24-10 01:26 PM
    I don't know. Doesn't do it on T-Mo.
    06-25-10 09:35 AM
    I dun have MMS feature from unlocked Storm 2 in ATT, Help.
    07-08-10 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD