hey guys i like to run alot and my ipod broke recently, so i was wondering if you guys know of any armbands i can get for my storm 2 which currently has a otterbox defender case on it ?

oh and btw any good headphones i can use for running?
    06-28-10 12:48 PM
    I use one from Armpocket: The ultra-comfortable, arm strap carrying device engineered for runners, athletes, and people on the move!. the middle sized one. I like to be able to carry a gel pack with me when i run sometimes so i wanted something a little larger but still secure on the arm. as far as headphones, i use the plantronics back beat bluetooth set that were reviewed here. Good battery life, easy to keep clean and dont feel heavy on long runs. have fun
    06-28-10 02:12 PM
    i use this one Amazon.com: Tune Belt Sport Armband for iPhone 3GS, 4G and More (Fits iPhone 3G…

I run everyday and it works perfectly fine and it was cheap. I use JVC Marshmallows as my headphones, they sound great and stay in my ears when running (the main issues i was having with earbuds.)
    Amazon.com: JVC HAFX34B Marshmallow Headphones: Electronics
    06-28-10 03:19 PM
    ok i think ill try the tunebelt and the planatronics backbeat 906
    06-28-10 05:04 PM
    thats so cool!!! just what i needed...

cant have too bulky on my arm...

but those bluetooth headset now are just a little too ex...i will stick with conventional first.
    06-28-10 05:16 PM
    the tunebelt seem ok to get one.. i got an issue here... it says support bb phone.. but the phone jack? can the carrying case fit the phone with the ear jack protruding out?
    06-28-10 05:35 PM
    06-29-10 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD