After the upgrade to .148, I must say it is a drastic increase from .75. And I love my storm but I hear the news storm 2 is going to be phenomenal. I'm probably going to upgrade to the new storm. Is anyone else going to upgrade their storm to the new storm 2 generation?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 09:08 PM
    What a pointless question. Let me see... some people will say yes and others will say no.
    06-01-09 09:14 PM
    I love my storm but I hear the news storm 2 is going to be phenomenal.
    Weird, they said that about the current Storm too.
    06-01-09 09:14 PM
    What a pointless question. Let me see... some people will say yes and others will say no.
    Its called a topic of conversation. To get people to talk, so technically its not pointless!

06-01-09 09:18 PM
    No.

TenChar

06-01-09 09:23 PM
    No. I love my Storm and it is a great phone. No reason to upgrade. I just wish there was a Flash player for BB.

06-01-09 09:31 PM
    is "maybe" an option?
    06-01-09 09:44 PM
    This time I will definitely try out the storm 2 thoroughly before I take the jump.
    06-01-09 09:47 PM
    My current Storm is working great. This Storm 2 does not provide me enough reasons to upgrade.

The same reason I don't need to upgrade to a 2010 model car when my 2009 model is working perfectly fine.
    06-01-09 09:49 PM
    Free upgrade sure... have to pay for it, well I like mine enough to keep it how it is
    06-01-09 10:02 PM
    ^ gonna upgrade ^^ loves pointless threads

06-01-09 10:05 PM
    Why subject yourself even more into this mind control that technology has already put upon us.
    Like what substring said, an 09 doesn't need to be upgraded to a 10 just because its new. If that was the case GM wouldn't
    of filled for bankruptcy. Anyways...... I'm gona subject my self to this mind control that.........

06-01-09 10:21 PM
    Why subject yourself even more into this mind control that technology has already put upon us.
    Like what substring said, an 09 doesn't need to be upgraded to a 10 just because its new. If that was the case GM wouldn't
    of filled for bankruptcy. Anyways...... I'm gona subject my self to this mind control that.........

A more fitting analogy is that what if you own a 2009 model and the 2010 model is a completely redesigned model with more power and new features.

If your argument held true a lot of other companies other than Chrysler and GM would've declared bankruptcy by now.
    06-01-09 10:24 PM
    Made me feel stupid......thanks lol

06-01-09 10:27 PM
    After the upgrade to .148, I must say it is a drastic increase from .75. And I love my storm but I hear the news storm 2 is going to be phenomenal. I'm probably going to upgrade to the new storm. Is anyone else going to upgrade their storm to the new storm 2 generation?

Definitely! Looking forward to it. I like the iphone but no dice. The Storm's for me. As a matter of fact, isn't the iphone3 dropping this week? I know it was supposed to 2 days before the Pre.
    06-01-09 10:41 PM
    I was a fool for jumping so quick on the Storm...
    I won't make that mistake next time...
    I will jump on a iPhone on Verizion without touching it though !
    06-02-09 12:57 AM
    but I hear the news storm 2 is going to be phenomenal.
    You just completely pulled that out of your azz. Link us to the direct article that said that in the review.
    Last edited by blueskyjunkie; 06-02-09 at 02:07 AM.
    06-02-09 01:00 AM

I can't see how a true Storm lover like myself could resist. The bad thing is what do I do with the old one. My wife is technically challanged... (ha ha). I would probably give it to my kids or someone in my family that would appreciate it. I guess I'll cross that bridge....... btw, wouldn't it be nice if verizon would take it on trade in for something.....????? My only 2 complaints with my storm is the Dust problem and speed of the camera. The speed of the camera has been corrected with .148 but I hope they do something with the dust problem.....
    06-02-09 05:27 AM
    Sorry you feel that way. I think its a great phone and love talking about it.
    06-02-09 05:28 AM
    This time I will definitely try out the storm 2 thoroughly before I take the jump.
    Great answer..... I agree!
    06-02-09 05:29 AM
    Wow someone can use some midol

06-02-09 06:37 AM
    Definitely! Looking forward to it. I like the iphone but no dice. The Storm's for me. As a matter of fact, isn't the iphone3 dropping this week? I know it was supposed to 2 days before the Pre.
    Technology is moving forward so fast. I'd love to get the new storm without an upgrade fee. Will see what verizon says about that.

06-02-09 07:20 AM
    A more fitting analogy is that what if you own a 2009 model and the 2010 model is a completely redesigned model with more power and new features.

If your argument held true a lot of other companies other than Chrysler and GM would've declared bankruptcy by now.
    The Storm 2 is NOT a "completely redesigned" model.

Every car manufacturer is counting on you to change car every 3 or 4 years, NOT every single year. If you listen to their advertisement, the new model is ALWAYS new and improved, and better than ever.

GM and Chrysler are in such bad shape because of mis-management and because they took the bail-out money from the federal government. Now they are being dictated by the federal government on what they can and cannot do. You don't see other car manufacturers have such problem. Ford Motor Company is a good example. They did not take the money from the government and they are doing fine. But this is another discussion.
    06-02-09 07:28 AM
    i'll have ran my storm into the ground so i'll be ready for a new phone by the time the storm 2 comes out...and it's rather farther in the future than most people would lead you to believe. think first half of next year. so well after the 12 month mark for most of us.
    06-02-09 01:16 PM
    The Storm 2 is NOT a "completely redesigned" model.

Every car manufacturer is counting on you to change car every 3 or 4 years, NOT every single year. If you listen to their advertisement, the new model is ALWAYS new and improved, and better than ever.

GM and Chrysler are in such bad shape because of mis-management and because they took the bail-out money from the federal government. Now they are being dictated by the federal government on what they can and cannot do. You don't see other car manufacturers have such problem. Ford Motor Company is a good example. They did not take the money from the government and they are doing fine. But this is another discussion.
    Fine a newly face lifted model with more features. Geez.

And they aren't being dictated by the Federal Gov't by no means, but thanks for making things up.
    06-02-09 03:59 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD