i have bought several from decalskins. DecalSkin items - Get great deals on vinyl decal for laptop, game console skin items on eBay Stores! and you get 3 for 10.00 much better price to pay to try them out.
    07-07-10 01:08 PM
    Well here's a lesson for a newbie...The OP was asking for a FULL WHITE HOUSING...

Then, a few posts later, you stated that the 9530 HOUSING fits the 9550...Not the bezel, the housing...

Your lesson for the day is make sure you look before you leap so you don't sound like too much of an *** when you say you know more than other people...FYI..

Thankyoucomeagain...
    Thanks dude. That girl needs to be ***** slapped lol...
    07-07-10 01:12 PM
    Atleast your smart enough to know what Im talking about... **** Im a newbie and I know more then them...LOL
    Hope the 2byz and 1grl aren't homeschooled, because mom doesn't understand the difference between your and you're.
    07-07-10 02:12 PM
    Those skins are actually sticker for phone?
    07-07-10 03:52 PM
    Attachment 62131

Ok people if you look at the bezel the shinny part of your phone not where the speaker is or the volume buttons ect the little shinney part that goes inbetween the front and back of the phone... that is called the bezel and yes the 9530 and the 9550 are the SAME! I hope this picture helps you people!
    Do you have a picture of your phone assembled?
    07-07-10 06:29 PM
    Do you have a picture of your phone assembled?
    Just a guess, but I don't think we're going to get to see that...lol!
    07-07-10 10:49 PM
    umm... i'm looking at my old S1 with a white bezel that i had put on... and my current S2 side by side...

no parts of the housing/frame are interchangeable... ANYWHERE
    which is also exactly why the S2 doesn't fit in the S1 charging cradle
    Last edited by jaeyang9; 07-08-10 at 01:46 AM.
    07-08-10 01:42 AM
    Just a guess, but I don't think we're going to get to see that...lol!
    I know it shouldn't work, but she was so adamant about it. She said she did it, so I was just curios to see

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 08:30 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD