What sms bug??
    A menu sometimes pop up when you click reply.
    02-15-10 09:11 PM
    agreed...same here.
    I agree as well my S2 and meter berry are getting along well.
    02-15-10 09:27 PM
    Bit still there where sometimes u get a message but no ringing or vibrate? It happens to both my storm9550 with .428.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 09:34 PM
    Bit still there where sometimes u get a message but no ringing or vibrate? It happens to both my storm9550 with .428.

I am seeing that with uberberry.

Update:
    Belay that I was wrong.
    Last edited by Ronindan; 02-15-10 at 09:45 PM.
    02-15-10 09:39 PM
    I don't understand what you're looking for, all three apps are available download from verizon.
    what I was looking for was some feedback if these 3 apps work with the .451 release.....I use all 3 extensively and it would help to know if they are working before I upgrade.
    02-15-10 09:42 PM
    I am seeing that with uberberry.

Update:
    Belay that I was wrong.
    Do you mean UberTwitter? I have always had that issue, even on my Storm 1.
    I would see a mention notification and not hear any of my set sounds.
    I don't think its OS related. I had to play around with the settings in UB.
    02-15-10 10:01 PM
    I definitely noticed some weird behavior with the locking (I also use patternlock lite). A quickpull / slight adjustment of the patternlock settings seemed to fix it and I'm not seeing any significant lag anymore.
    02-15-10 10:04 PM
    No issues with the upgrade. Crackberry insructions are complete. This is my second leaked OS, so I'm still learning.

Just finished so extensive testing isn't complete:

No SMS glitch.
    Wifi operational.
    Browser does seem to load faster. I'm connected to Wifi so I'll switch to 3G and re-test. Zooming in on pages is much faster.
    General response seems even faster than .428, even though I'm still going thru BES activation.

I'll do some additional testing and report again.
    02-15-10 10:05 PM
    I don't have ubertwitter. I don't have anything running in the background either.

02-15-10 10:06 PM
    Got it up and running. As of now, I'm seeing no difference from the previous leak. Let's see how it goes.
    02-15-10 10:27 PM
    well for the tmobile users it's still to early to make a final call but for the first 6 hours EDGE has stayed large. no EDGE / edge in and out. great wi-fi here too.
    02-15-10 10:30 PM
    I can agree with the earlier posters regarding the letter mapping on the keyboard. It does seem better to me versus 428.

Also, scrolling through pictures is much faster over 428.

Otherwise, no issues with the upgrade process.
    02-15-10 11:04 PM
    can someone please comment on the following:

city ID
    VZ Nav
    VVVM

TIA!
    my comment is they're all overpriced apps..

but if you're asking if they work..All are included in the build and work fine.
    02-15-10 11:05 PM
    Are there any new features that anyone came across? Something other than improved performance?
    Thanx.
    02-15-10 11:12 PM
    i thought i read somewhere in this forum that this update had the pop up keys?? i just finished and it doesnt have it! laaaaaame!

...but it does seem like the blue outline that shows up when you HOVER over the letters is a bit larger. anyone notice that? or is it just me?
    02-15-10 11:15 PM
    loaded the os.

found the battery to be really good. avg around 4% per hour under light/moderate usage.

The keyboard is too mushy/soft and not so accurate. gave an overall feeling of lag.

maybe will give it some more time and if the keyboard does not improve, will go back to the hybrids.
    02-15-10 11:16 PM
    i thought i read somewhere in this forum that this update had the pop up keys?? i just finished and it doesnt have it! laaaaaame!

...but it does seem like the blue outline that shows up when you HOVER over the letters is a bit larger. anyone notice that? or is it just me?
    Its there. Go to Options and Screen/Keyboard. Scroll down and look for Show Key Indicator.
    02-15-10 11:20 PM
    Okay, all I've downloaded it. I currently run .428 and am satisfied with it (battery life is decent). Do you all recommend I upgrade or are there not as many significant changes to the OS?
    02-15-10 11:39 PM
    Working well so far. I hope the battery life is an improvement over .428. It was ******* terrible!

02-15-10 11:41 PM
    i found an ugly glitch . it might just be the theme that i am using .
    i am using appleberry 2.0 & for some reason when i exit a folder/app & go back to the landscape app screen it is black w| a wallpaper on the center only . anyone else experiencing this ?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-15-10 11:48 PM
    Its there. Go to Options and Screen/Keyboard. Scroll down and look for Show Key Indicator.
    Thank you! i was updating from the stock os that came with the storm 2. i think it was .320?

anyways first OS install ive done and im excited to find out any otherchances so lets keep this forum going =)
    02-15-10 11:51 PM
    i am using appleberry 2.0 & for some reason when i exit a folder/app & go back to the landscape app screen it is black w| a wallpaper on the center only . anyone else experiencing this ?

It did it with .428 too. I tried a few themes and I always go back to default theme.
    02-16-10 12:04 AM
    From .428 to .451 (no hybrids)

Slight browser speed improvement on EDGE. (Opera Mini stays far superior)
    Smoother key-pressing experience.
    All 22 apps (see signature) are running without any problem till now.
    Can't tell nothing about battery life yet (was busy testing all apps)
    Resetting takes 3 times longer than with .428

As for now (and for me), this upgrade is nothing spectacular in comparison with .428 Later on the job when calls, emails, BBMs and such are coming in, I will be able to judge memory usage and battery life.
    Last edited by Daruba; 02-16-10 at 12:26 AM.
    02-16-10 12:08 AM

THis bug exists in .428 also. Not new.
    02-16-10 12:15 AM
    Pros:So far I have had a faster browser, faster screen, faster overall operation. Load up seems to be quicker, and the battery drain I have been having with .428 seems to be much better

Cons:None as of yet
    02-16-10 12:35 AM
484 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD